The (Un)official write anything you want page

The greatest thing about owning a mustache is that when you eat cheesy popcorn you can lick the leftover cheese dust off the corners of your mustache. :kickass:

Hehe, I have one too, but I think it's too short for that; I need to keep it very well-trimmed, otherwise I unconciously start sucking on it, which doesn't look very nice. But heads up for mustsches anyway.

I have tickets (at will call) to see Obituary in oh, about 20 minutes. Not going, thanks to another terrible, exhausting day at work with no lunch break. Just printed out my resignation letter :kickass:

What?? That's crazy!! They really shouldn't do this to their employees...
what's all the pressure about anyways? "quick! do this background check!"
silly work places!
Sorry you have to leave Cara... I am sure you'll find something a lot better!
with... hopefully: lunch breaks! hah!

Just the same shit that's been going on for months, Karen. Too many people have left and haven't been replaced. Just this week we lost 3 more people in my department. That has all the rest of us working at least double caseloads. That's more than 100 cases at any given time. You complete one, then there's 5 new ones on the list. Each product on each case has to be called on for verification and comments put into the case, everyday, until it's complete. Anything that goes without a comment for the day results in being bitched at.

I always manage to get comments in on everything that's on my list. The cases that are assigned to my list after I leave for the day, though... Well, obviously I can't do anything about that. But I even got a nasty email from my supervisor about those having no comments, with my supervisor knowing damn good and well what time the client ordered them :mad:

I guess we're expected to stay until 8 p.m. or whenever clients decide to stop ordering cases for the day.

yeah, reminds me of the grocery store I worked at. I got yelled at if I took my break, but when I didn't I was breaking WCB regulations and they could get in trouble for that, so I got yelled at anyway. The difference being, when I skipped the lunch break, only the manager (if he noticed) would yell at me. Customers were kept happy.

And CT, I'm sorry to hear its so crap, good luck in the job hunt!

Thanks. I need to go work at a gym again. That was fun!

Hah, I sit right next to my boss, so she knows when/if I don't take a lunch break. She doesn't bitch about that though. But everything else, yes! I understand that her job is probably pretty tough right now since there are so little of us left. That doesn't mean that she needs to sit there and yell "Fuck!" all day long and bang her fists on her desk. Which she does...a lot.

Also, she has a moustache :loco:

ow, I burnt my thumb on a rogue hot plate in bio lab, rendering me momentarily THUMBLESS due to the throbbing blister. Now I realize how much I take thumbs for granted! *applies an ice pack*

ow, I burnt my thumb on a rogue hot plate in bio lab, rendering me momentarily THUMBLESS due to the throbbing blister. Now I realize how much I take thumbs for granted! *applies an ice pack*

I slipped while assembling something today and totally sliced the part inbetween the thumb and the nail. You wouldn't think that it would hurt this bad, but it really does. I feel your pain, Derick. How the fuck am I going to play my Wii all weekend like I planned?

So I just tried calling the guy I interviewed with last Friday, to inquire about the job. The phone rings and apparently someone answers it (or knocked the phone off the receiver) because I then hear Matt (the guy I'm trying to reach) slowly conversing with a co-worker. After listening for about 40 seconds I hang up.

Will call back shortly

So I just tried calling the guy I interviewed with last Friday, to inquire about the job. The phone rings and apparently someone answers it (or knocked the phone off the receiver) because I then hear Matt (the guy I'm trying to reach) slowly conversing with a co-worker. After listening for about 40 seconds I hang up.

Will call back shortly

On ym job my brother handles 75% of the job interviews, the local boss 10% and another chick 15% and I'm administrative personel (and brother of my brother, how's that for complicated eh) so I get to hear all about the stupid ones HAH HAH. Dunno what my point wasw other than that bosses and interviewers are also people and talk shit about crap applicants.