I squish the crap between my teeth with my tongue
With a shit eating grin I'll lick 'til clean your bung

I'm a shit eater

Steaming chunky hunk of log
Taste it smell it eat it all
Maybe one turd maybe two
Whatever I can get from you

Best lyrics ever? :lol:

Ok, I need a new DVD ROM. The one I have stutters when playing, both the audio and video. Now, I know I've been needing one for a while but would replacing only it make everything better? I can rip/listen to CDs just fine with it, so am I looking at having to replace only my ROM? Or could it also be a CPU and video card issue as well? Hopefully not since I have very little to spend so any recommendations on what kind of good "budget" DVD ROM would be very much appreciated. I saw a Lite-On DVD 16x Writer at Wal*Mart for less than $40. Are they any good? This is about the price range I'm looking for...

I got a bad case of Paronychia. I bite my nails/cuticles and pick up dirty, disgusting mats all day for work so bacteria must have got in and infected it. Had mild cases before that just went away but this time guesss not. Woke up this morning with a huge fucking fingertip and throbbing like a mofo. I had a pulse in my fingertip lol. So, after the Pats game, I went tot he ER.

Got some vicodin out of the deal...even though Im not that huge a fan. Gotta go back on Tuesday for progress checkup.

534678751_1d172dc7c4_m.jpg

nice!