The (Un)official write anything you want page

@necuratul ... that sucks dude ... never had to deal with Jersey cops YET ... but every story about them is similar to yours.

So looking at the back of the ticket, it says that careless driving is an $85 ticket, and doubling that for a construction zone is $170...and I have no idea how much I'll have to pay to get rid of the points. I can't afford any more points or my insurance will go up. Tack on the $65 for my parking ticket last week. :erk:

bad tendonitis sucks total fucking balls and inhibits me from doing anything i truly want to do. im fucking pissed and feel helpless in my situation. 6 months of PT doesnt cut it.....but it may have to. shit, wtf...ugh.

looks like alot of cardio/leg work in my future.

Dorian -- how long does it typically take for cortisone shots to "kick in" ...mine was 4 days ago and NOTHING.

Imperforate Anus!

http://www.pedisurg.com/PtEduc/Imperforate_Anus.htm

Imperforate anus is the absence of a normal anal opening. The diagnosis is usually made shortly after birth by a routine physical examination. Imperforate anus occurs in about 1 in 5000 births and its cause is unknown.

1 in 5000? That's too many :erk:

I wish to meet someone who has this.

"Opinions are like assholes...oh wait."

Also, it's the perfect band name.

The police woke me up 20 minutes ago. Turns out a couple of idiots broke the lid on my gas tank and pumped out 20 l. Arghhh, I'd rather have given them $20 for the gas then have to go through my insurance company and the court to get my money and time back.

Double Post - I just received a bill from cockbuster for $71. What the fuck?!?!?! Didn't these guys implement a no late fee policy a year or two ago? Now they are forwarding this fee to a collection agency.

I'm pissed. Well not really, I'll just return the movies and not pay it.

Dorian -- how long does it typically take for cortisone shots to "kick in" ...mine was 4 days ago and NOTHING.

I'd have to look it up but I would assume fairly rapidly. Was it injected directly into the joint or what?

Anyway, just got back from Porcupine Tree. Ace performance. I'm not big on the new album but they threw in alot of great songs from other albums. The drummer kicks some ass live. I was blown away by the opening act - some band I've never heard of called "3". Check both these nerd rock bands out while they're still in the US if you gets a chance.

ps: there were old people and chicks at this concert. Not metal chicks, mind you, actual attractive ones. I honestly thought I went to the wrong venue. :lol:

Double Post - I just received a bill from cockbuster for $71. What the fuck?!?!?! Didn't these guys implement a no late fee policy a year or two ago? Now they are forwarding this fee to a collection agency.

I'm pissed. Well not really, I'll just return the movies and not pay it.

it's some bullshit like if you keep the movie past a certain date they just treat it as a purchase and bill you

A friend of mine built up around $80 in Blockbuster fees once. He decided to simply not pay them and never go back. Every once in a while they'd send him a letter asking him to come back and informing him that they lowered his bill. This continued until he owed them nothing.

Yeah, if you dont go to Blockbuster for a long time, they'll send you a bunch of coupons. I used them......And havent gone back since. I hate Blockbuster.

I seem to not know what I want to listen to...

Old school thrash metal, evil black metal, NWOBHM, or some weird cross-breed of them all?

*will ask his glass of whisky*

Or just listen to the first Sabbat (UK) album. It's no secret that they were heavily influenced by Hell (the NWOBHM band), and you can hear it in the riffs, and yet there's something sinister and certainly black about it. I'm going to listen to that now tbh. Toodles.