The (Un)official write anything you want page

This is the shit:
kalles_kaviar_frukostbild_ny_design_medium.jpg

I often wonder if you eat this kind of stuff abroad........
nah, I actually don't, but I wondered about it just now.
Do you eat kaviar as a smörgåspålägg elsewhere?

I got a bad case of Paronychia. I bite my nails/cuticles and pick up dirty, disgusting mats all day for work so bacteria must have got in and infected it. Had mild cases before that just went away but this time guesss not. Woke up this morning with a huge fucking fingertip and throbbing like a mofo. I had a pulse in my fingertip lol. So, after the Pats game, I went tot he ER.

Got some vicodin out of the deal...even though Im not that huge a fan. Gotta go back on Tuesday for progress checkup.

:erk:

Ugh.

One time I came across hentai. Yeah, you may think, what's the big deal about that. But the thing is, it was the precursor style of hentai. Just think those ukiyo-e paintings with squids. I was fascinated, how we came up with this.

One time I came across hentai. Yeah, you may think, what's the big deal about that. But the thing is, it was the precursor style of hentai. Just think those ukiyo-e paintings with squids. I was fascinated, how we came up with this.

That squid stuff is fuckin weird.

Anyway I'm posting here from the GMD. Because it's way to fucking slow right now.

This is the shit:

When I was in Heidelberg this spring, some friends of mine who were coming to visit brought me two tubes of the delicious swedish kaviar. I had earlier complained to the yankees, who I shared the dorm with, how much I missed this superior bread spread, but when I showed it to them none of them had ever seen it before.
But out of the two persons who tried it, one actually liked it (the other one was stupid and didn't want to try it with eggs, but ate it as it is... pft), and realized how great it goes with boiled eggs.

If someone had the money to launch massive advertisements for this product and then sell and make it available in most shops, he would be a millionaire in no time. I mean, who can resist a egg-kaviar sandwich? That's right, none.

This is the shit:

we actually don't eat this kind of stuff around here. while some people like caviar, I'm positive that most people would be grossed out by an egg and caviar sandwich. personally, i would try it because i get my jollies from trying many different cultural snacks and foods.

I have a feeling some of you would enjoy Heimdall's wacht. They're german and play some kind of pagan/black conglomerate. Nothing amazing, but worth a listen. They're not jollyfolk at all.

Start a new job today... same as my usual jobs, fixing shit and supervising people (My reputation as a prime asshole precedes me in these parts). Except this time, it's at a plastics factory. Not sure exactly what they make, I just liked the offer (13 an hour + health etc.).

Of course, I'll give it a week till I'm ready to kill everyone in the building.

I got fucking dumped this fucking weekend for no fucking good fucking reason so I've been drunk/hungover and chain smoking for the past 4 days. Huzzah for Dewar's White Label Scotch and Lucky Strike.

FUCK WOMEN!

Two hours ago I ate (seemingly) two pounds of lentils for lunch. The ripfarts have begun, and I can't wait for the massacre to unleash later this evening. :kickass:

I just got an additional eight percent raise at work (on top of the five percent for my review) for no apparent reason. My manager just mumbled something about compression(?) and my position title changing, even if I'm still doing the exact same thing. I got called into a meeting with the division manager thinking they were going to drop some evil policy change artillery on us and instead got more money.

Neat.

Playing Defiled Embryo Batter in front of your co-workers paid high dividends. 8% is the ball park figure their accountants came up with in figuring what would prevent you from shooting up the office.

This is the shit:

TaramosalataKrinos.jpg

this is what is readily available here in russian and ethnic delis ... love this stuff on fresh bread with some tomatoes :kickass: