The (Un)official write anything you want page

This is why I never come to RC anymore, I spend half the day dicking around* and not getting enough work done. With no intarweb at home I've become more aquainted with my various other hobbies, including setting up my home studio and masturbating within the confines thereof.

*enjoying you fucks

Yeah, I'm limiting my time on the interwebz to work, pretty much. Sadly these days, for every two hours of work I get, I get three hours of waiting for approvals and finalizations to come back. So I get paid a lot for posting about music and beer every day.

Doom farts of doom?!?! A bit redundant if I must say so myself...but fuck yes we are.

It sounds like Im playing Sunn O))) in here and smells of Jerry's arse after a healthy round of El Polo Loco.

Coincidentally, I'm going to probably pick up some loco later tonight. Unfortunately, now all I will be able to think of when I gnaw in to those succulent breasts will be Ken's colon emanating a pungent sigh of relief.

Gordon Ramsay would lose his Michelin star if his food were held responsible for such an acidulous arse hounding.

When on ambien, looking at pictures is just weird. Looks like the crowd is staring back at you and fucking with you. The bigger the crowd, the better it gets.

Was looking at the pics from DOBD and and Matt kept fucking with me.

2 days in, and my new job is already taking its toll. If having to deal with mexicans and retarded white people isn't enough, the 7am - 6pm Mon - Sat schedule for the time being is. Granted, shit ton of over time hours, but still... I go to work, come home, watch tv, fall asleep. Not even jerking off has a place in the schedule.

Guess Saturday night through sunday afternoon will have to be both dedicated to mass substance abuse and mass turtle waxery.

^ That's a rough schedule :erk:

I start my new job Monday. I asked about a dress code and they said there's no dress code, just casual attire. Which is fine by me, but I can't wear shorts.

So, knowing that, I proceeded to look over my wardrobe and fuck man, I have no f'n clothes. I've got like 2 pairs of pants and all my t-shirts are either metal or beer related :erk: