The (Un)official write anything you want page

srsly

BTW...

Does anybody know of any good alternatives for collection listing to cd-tracker? cd-tracker is closing down at the end of the year, so I need someplace else to list all of my shit. What I really liked about cd-tracker was its quick edit ability, allowing to enter several submissions at a time, instead of the tedious one-by-one process of other sites such as record nerd.

I just used cd-trackers export function, put it all in an excel file, made som modifications and saved that as an html file. It works, but it's ugly. See my sig for results.

On saturday at work, some guy came in and said he had 6 able bodies for work. Says they know english, can count, etc. Was busy, so I just tell him to have them come in for 8am monday, forgetting other questions that may have stopped some problems.

So I go in to work relatively early this morning, had a lot of shit to do. Around 7:45 when the crew starts piling in, I go to my throne room (well, its pretty much mine, its private for office people, and most of them are out of the building all day golfing and what not, since I'm there now to do everything) to unleash the wolves. Wolves settled in the throne room, I emerge at 8am, and first thing I notice when I step out onto the floor, kid, playing with tape. And he was really into it. Conversation went like so.

"Tape, eh?"
"Yeah, tape!"
"Are you on fucking drugs or something?"
"I don't know."
"You don't know?"
"What?"

At this point, I turn around and look around, and theres 5 other kids acting equally as retarded. Thats when it struck me, I was sent 6 literal fucking retards.

Stick them rolling shit for shipping, thats it. Didn't want them anywhere that needed any sort of skill whatsoever.

2 of them quit about 15 minutes after I told them what to do.

About an hour after that, I notice a crowd of people and mexicans (yes, there is a difference), cheering, so I walk over to see whats up. 2 of the fucking retards are fist fighting. So I walk up, and everyone shuts up. They look at me, I look at them... look at the ground around a few of their feet, notice some cash... Then I throw a 5 dollar bill I had in my pocket down, and exclaim "5 dollars on the one in the red coat." He looked meaty compared to the other one, thought it was a good bet.

Crew didn't know what to do, considering they thought I was gonna get pissed.

Long story short, red coat lost, and then I canned em both since the building has a "Fist Fighting = Fired" policy.

2 more retards remain. Gonna make them do demeaning shit tomorrow and probably get some sorta fucking Retard and Cripple union up my ass. Fuck YEAH!