The (Un)official write anything you want page

Just wait till later in the year, it'll get much much better as more people/mexicans are needed.

I used to supervise this factory from the time I was 16 till last year (I know what I'm doing, and they know that), when some problems arose, and I was laid off. After getting laid off by the fucking state, they found out, and gave me an offer since they had lost the guy who was doing my job at the current time (pretty much the floor manager), which I accepted after not finding anything else. Basically, since I started back up, the entire office management has decided to take a 3-week vacation and leave me with everything to do.

As many hours as I'm putting in cause of this, can't say its all wasted. Moments like the retard epic of today make it all worth while, and I know as we start rolling to 70 people/mexicans Nov 2nd from 40 people, thats 30 more people/mexicans to fuck with.

Hardest part of the job is trying to call a Jose over. We literally have 9 Jose's right now. I scream out "JOSE!!!!!" and I get 9 fucking people at my feet.

Haha, we literally get mexicans by the fucking Van load come November. They just pile out of Van's with California plates. There is a SHIT -Ton of employment out in this area around November - March, so they migrate eastward for the winter.

They just pile out of Van's with California plates.

This made me laugh and cringe at the same time.

They are filthy are they not? 8% of them serve our needs as street vendors. The other 92% need to go the fuck home! I can only imagine how improved our national security could have been if only we had invested the billions upon billions of dollars spent on the war in Ifuck on something worthwhile, such as creating viable employment for these brown backs in their country of origin. All that money that goes to chinks in the far east to make shitty ass toys that are giving are kids lead poisoning, could have been sent down south to these mojado rellenos to feed their family of 18 and keep them on the right side of the fence.

Ron Paul has never ate torta con huevo.

There was one time where we had 2 mexicans with the same SS card. That was hillarious. Can tell most of the papers we get are fake, but, unless theres a really big sign like 2 with the same SS card, not much we can do. UNLESS, in the case of one day when there was a crack down on illegals down the road, they had locked the building doors. One of their own mexicans, late to work, banged on the door, and all the illegals took off running. Anyone who was caught hiding got canned.

Funny day.

I like street mexican food though, so we MUST keep that 8%.

There are some months I live off of that shit for my lunch needs.

I'd be up for that, but can only imagine the million mojado march that would turn the perforated inner city in to a gaping asshole of brown.

Salt Lake City has one of those fucking marches every time a factory is busted and a couple are sent home. Every time I see them marching up to the state capital, I just wonder why INS doesn't use that as a gateway to toss em out. They are advertising the fact they are illegal for fucks sakes.

I'm going to have to say that a minimum of 60% of my department is illiterate. It takes some people 90 minutes to write up an incident report that can be summarized in a matter of 3. I'm talking about misspellings in words that contain a mere syllable. Nice spelled as "niece". WHAT THE FUCK?!

The only thing I allow any of these fucks to write is their name on their time card each monday, and half the fucking time I can't even read those.

Hey, at least these fuckers are illegal. The turks here are the same, but more violent and rude (except they're more likely to shove your girlfriend around than you, the measly woman). Oh, and they're allowed to be here. *homerforeheadslap* DOH!

I can not stand Turks and Armos. Armos because they are the rudest variety of man alive, and Turks because they failed to systematically wipe out the aforementioned malignant breed.

I might, we'll see. When is it again?

edit: I looked at flights, its like 60 euros round trip, then a ticket, sleeping and beer/food. So 2-300 euros. if we get a decent RC contingent on the go, then yeah.