The (Un)official write anything you want page

canadians all know and :lol: about it

actually, Arnie toured one of the grocery stores I service for work a few months ago to promote trade with California which I thought was odd

he had a huge entourage and a group of people who went to check it out the day before and make sure it was "ready" for him

that sounds like Romania circa 1979 ... when mr Ceausescu used to come by and visit our city, a few days before all the food stores were miraculously stocked to the gills with merchandise ... so he can be fooled into how well the country was doing and bask in his accomplishments.

However during these days, these said food stores were closed to the public so you could not actually buy anything. it was like grocery blue balls.

The minute he left town, food dissapeared and was taken to another city for same purposes.

I shit you not ...

now you know why I am fucked up ... Communism was awesome!

now you know why I am fucked up ... Communism was awesome!

You mean the lack of food made you somehow gigantic? Or was it that the starvation made you eat smaller neighbourhood children and you grew bigger?

Does that mean its a conspiracy when they say eat your veggies so you grow big and strong!?

So, I've managed to shake one flu... only to catch yet another. Doctor said its an entirely different flu.

I have a feeling this has something to do with my sister working at a day care. Either way, its gotta stop, cause here I am missing my 4th day of work in the last 2 weeks.

haha,. reminds me of that beer commercial, where the guy on the porch keeps asking "hows it going!?" and the other guy goes "fine" guy keeps asking hten finally "How's your DIAHREA!!?!?!?!" "uhhh, it#s gone" .

WHUMP.

*take these pills so you don't shit yourself*

2) We sometimes use these flash cards that have children doing various actions on them for activities involving verbs. Well, one of them has a black child washing his face. Every time these Jap children see that flash card they either do one of two things: 1) they recoil in horror while murmuring things about "black" or 2) they laugh and call him a gorilla.

3) They shun central heating here so it's a lot of space heaters, heated carpets, and "air con" units mounted onto walls. The company cat caught on fire briefly today because the dumb old thing loves to sleep right next to space heaters. Burning cat smells horrible.

ROFL

You mean the lack of food made you somehow gigantic? Or was it that the starvation made you eat smaller neighbourhood children and you grew bigger?

Does that mean its a conspiracy when they say eat your veggies so you grow big and strong!?

:lol: ... no ... but it did rain a lot and milk was plentiful

I just restarted using last fm, but my I'm sure I'd be near 2000 on Nevermore and probably about 3000 on Blind Guardian.

Fuck yeah, I'm gay!