The (Un)official write anything you want page

My cousin dates a guy who workks in the production of American Idol...
He told me the audiotions are all bullshit...
apparantly, the producers walk among the people who stand in line to audition,
find the craziest ones, and give them a "Sticker " which is like a pass, then when they show up
infront of the audition staff they come in, show their sticker, and that's how they get on the
first and second show.... then they just pretand to "audition"

LAME.

My cousin dates a guy who workks in the production of American Idol...
He told me the audiotions are all bullshit...
apparantly, the producers walk among the people who stand in line to audition,
find the craziest ones, and give them a "Sticker " which is like a pass, then when they show up
infront of the audition staff they come in, show their sticker, and that's how they get on the
first and second show.... then they just pretand to "audition"

LAME.

They also don't pass anyone through who doesn't have an interesting enough backstory...

All TV is bullshit.

But despite this, I still tune in.

[/sheep]

Jack is in prison anyways for DUI :Smug:

Yeah, but... the season would have been finished by the time that all happened had it not been for the problems with the writers and other staff... Thats just the final nail in the coffin that our chances of seeing 24 anytime soon are slim to none.

This is true. They put agonizingly long spaces in between seasons. I almost died before season 3 started, especially with the season 2 finale.

Haha yeah. I'm glad I watched it all in one big marathon...

Season 3's ending isn't half as agonizing as Season 1 or 2's endings would have been to wait for.

Haha yeah. I'm glad I watched it all in one big marathon...

Season 3's ending isn't half as agonizing as Season 1 or 2's endings would have been to wait for.

This is really pathetic, but I'll say it anyway. After the season 2 finale aired, they put the last 5 minutes (which may be the most intense 5 minutes in TV history... "same thing we always do... fight 'em till we can't" ZOMGZ) on the website. I watched it many many many times before Season 3 began.

You know whats truly pathetic? My imported DVD set, with action figures, of Death Note has finally arrived after a month and I am getting ready to plow through all 37 episodes over the next 2-3 nights, while playing with the action figures.

Whats even more pathetic is that I've done this twice before, minus action figures, for the same series.

Whats even sadder is that I've done this several hundred times before for other series, sometimes including action figures.

Speaking of extremely lame shit... I can't wait for the new season of the new Doctor Who. The christmas special was fucking great...

Although, I will say, I will most likely shoot myself after seeing the episode which has no doctor, and just has Billie fucking Piper. Fuck that cunt. Worst Doctor Who Companion EVER.