The (Un)official write anything you want page

Words of wisdom from Japan (i.e. crazy shit I've heard Japs say recently):

1) White skin is weak, therefore, white people can't handle hot baths.

2) The wind never blows in the summer. Also, every summer day is sunny and pleasant.

3) The weather on one day of the year will always be the same on that same day the next year. So if it's a sunny day July 1st at 80 degrees in 2007, on 7/1/08 it will also be an 80 degree sunny day.

I didn't ignore anything, I don't have my phone right now.

You should have reminded me earlier, because now you have to wait. And that's the end of November, which is not 3 months ago tbh.

It is going to be -13 degrees F in Minneapolis tonight and the high tomorrow will be -2. :erk:

Aww, too bad there's no Heathen Crusade this year. For HC 1 & 2 we didn't get to experience a real Minnesota winter. It was 20-25 F the first year and last year I think the lowest it got down to was 10 F. :loco:

Well why didn't you tell me you don't have your phone? >=[

How the fuck was I supposed to know you were trying to get in touch with me if I DIDN'T HAVE MY PHONE you stupid bitchwhore?

Actually nevermind, I decided I'm not paying you back.

Aww, too bad there's no Heathen Crusade this year. For HC 1 & 2 we didn't get to experience a real Minnesota winter. It was 20-25 F the first year and last year I think the lowest it got down to was 10 F. :loco:

It will get worse when adding in the wind chill. Going to be this way for a little while. After a few days of this, 10 degrees F will seem pretty balmy.

There could still be a Heathen Crusade this year, just in the fall. :Smug:

giant_erk.gif

That would require touching her.