The (Un)official write anything you want page

1186143112507fo1.png

Not that you have to eat those for breakfast as he suggests, but I've never understood how some people can eat fried (not to mention greasy food) in the morning. The thought of it makes me kind of queasy. I know it's common practice in the UK, but is that the case in the US as well?

All in all, there's really nothing that beats a good bowl of porridge in the morning

Oh shit, I didn't realize it was a breakfast dish. I enjoy it at mid day or in the evening. Unless I've been drinking the previous night and go with a bunch of friends, I don't eat anything except cereal in the mornings.

Not that you have to eat those for breakfast as he suggests, but I've never understood how some people can eat fried (not to mention greasy food) in the morning. The thought of it makes me kind of queasy. I know it's common practice in the UK, but is that the case in the US as well?

My appetite is VERY good in the morning, but just like you: I can not stand all that nasty greasy food in the morning: especially because it's far from healthy and far from filling....
I prefer a good bowl of cereal with tones of fresh berries and some bread and cheese... Those potatoes btw, are yummy I must admit :cool:

I usually only eat light things for breakfast if anything at all. I love breakfast foods but usually I have them for a snack, dinner, or some such.

I usually eat müsli and yoghurt for breakfast, but before exams I always needed something heavy and filling (eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, toast). Also the same with hangovers.

Yeah. What are you doing borrowing money from Internet people anyway?

I've lent him money a few times before (3 or 4?) and he's always paid me back. I've also bought CD's from him when he was desperate for money even though I didn't need them. Though I did get a really good deal. And got his special collectors edition of Agalloch's AATG for like $15. =D

In short, I've always helped him out. And now he's refusing to pay me back this time.
It's not right. It's also stupid, because I will never lend him money again if he doesn't pay me back. But if he would then he'd at least still have me there for him.

I'm going to pay you back you fucking bitch, now shut the fuck up. You should have reminded me earlier, because I forgot, and as you know I only get paid once a fucking month, and the rest of the money that I have is reserved for gas for this month, so you have no choice but to wait. And I didn't ask you for money the last time, I just brought the subject up and said that I couldn't ask you to lend me the money again, but you agreed to lend it to me anyway. I told you the last time that I wasn't going to ask you for money again after this, and I told you that again yesterday, so stfu. I didn't even want to take it the last time, and I shouldn't have, because now you had to turn this into a public issue where it looks like I'm a bad guy.

And for the record, I don't consider her "internet people," since we're actually friends, and I don't think she considers me "internet people" either. We've talked on the phones a number of times, and we would have probably met up by now if she didn't figure out that I was going to rape her.