The (Un)official write anything you want page

rambochart.jpg

Ugh, i wasn't suppose to go in till around noon... but a bunch of fucking mormons called off for religious purposes (Gordon B Hinkley died), so yeah, here I am going in.

I drank a ton last night and didn't go to sleep till 3, I am not feeling too good right now.

have any of you watched breaking bad? this series rules.

Walter White (Malcolm in the Middle's Bryan Cranston) is a weary high school chemistry teacher with a bad mustache, a middle-aged, suburban drone. Until he's diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.

This sets him free. Or free enough to get into the crystal-meth business in order to raise enough money for his wife (Deadwood's Anna Gunn, nicely grumpy) and cerebral palsy-afflicted son (RJ Mitte, nicely smart-alecky) to live on after he croaks, and for him to have a few thrills while he's at it. Walt partners with grungy teen meth-head Jesse (Big Love's Aaron Paul), who's trying to launch his own tweak factory. With Walt's chemistry expertise, they cook up primo ice that attracts both profits and murderous enemies.

--------

Sounds interesting. :cool:

Stonerrock.com is seriously low in t-shirt stock :cry:. where else can i find good stoner/sludge/doom merch??

edit*

oh well, found a grief shirt and a sunn/boris altar shirt on there :kickass:

Where can you get their previous album? I looked for it on multiple occasions and came up as short as a Chinaman.

I, honestly, dont remember. You will have to ask either Dev or Ellestin. Lizard ordered it from there too. Some small label in Europe somewhere.

The new album, Marr, isnt out just yet. But one of the songs is on a free downloadable compilation from 07.

Good luck fighting agribusiness.

Yeah, its a really easy fight to win, but one that nobody wants to do. Stop eating 15 steaks a day and instead buy one healthier one for the same price. If more people do this, the market will grow, and eventually prices will drop.

Why, my goodness, its the same concept as the "solution" to global warming (in fact, they're related, since they've proven cows pump out so much methane its actually hazardous to the atmosphere).

The fact that nobody will ever possibly consider doing this things, is why NAD needs to buy his new cheap post-real estate market crash house at least 6 metres above sea level, possibly in a state less prone to rioting. We are a doomed species, we have no willpower as a whole to suck it up and do what is needed to survive. We'll just sit around and bleet at our leaders to saaaaave uuuuuhhhhssss.... baaaaahhhhh.

I just hope I'm drunk and headbanging in some empty mountain range somewhere as it all goes down.