The (Un)official write anything you want page

No, he is a man and a lot of men (and women) find big guns 'cool' for some reason, myself included.

Also, being able to interact with history in such a tangible manner is no small thing in my book. It is like a vintage wine, sure the taste improves with age but the fact you are drinking something from a certain era is part of the allure. Shooting a weapon that was used in the trenches of WWI, or a weapon that saw the sands of Iwo Jima, is an amazing thing to be able to experience. It is, in fact, 'fucking cool'.

Um, I never said it wasn't cool, but he practically crapped his liver over it.

And if you're interacting with history in such a grande way by shooting a gun that hasn't evolved since WWII then I am too every time I paint a shitty fucking Betty Boop figurine at work because that bitch hasn't changed since the 30's either.

Way to try and be deep Tully.

And if you're interacting with history in such a grande way by shooting a gun that hasn't evolved since WWII then I am too every time I paint a shitty fucking Betty Boop figurine at work because that bitch hasn't changed since the 30's either.

1201765292592fz2.jpg

You really are just a bad person, aren't you?

(Based on posts)

Top 5 Posters in "RC Picture Thread"

lurch70 773
NADatar 549
Doomcifer 416
MajestikMøøse 389
Conspicuously Absent 381

Top 5 Posters in "Write Anything You Want Thread"

lurch70 773
NADatar 549
Doomcifer 416
MajestikMøøse 389