The (Un)official write anything you want page

So... had to defend my carbomb record tonight... I won... 12 to 7. 7 is when he puked, 12 is when I stopped embarrassing him.

my record is 18.

its pretth funny though, cause people were warning him to not challenge me to any sort of drink competition since I always find a way to win...

Fucking idiot.

Work tomorrow is gonna suck though.

BTW, the carbombs are with no breaks, just constant carbomb chugging.

Fucking love carbombs, tastes like a mocha latte... I can drink them till the world ends.

i had sex with my girl 3x today. we took a shower afterwards and then i started on my russian standard vodka. you're proving what now?

i had sex with my girl 3x today. we took a shower afterwards and then i started on my russian standard vodka. you're proving what now?

I'm proving you're having sex with a mexican... which is about as hard as beating final fantasy 7...

But still... haven't had a sexual encounter in 3 weeks... my balls are swelling.

I'm proving you're having sex with a mexican... which is about as hard as beating final fantasy 7...

...:mad: i really don't find that funny... however, you're drunk so all is forgiven. :loco: i do care a lot about the girl. keep in mind, there's a huge difference between a native mexican and a "mexican american" from texas (aka trash...) i don't know how to explain it to your ignorant ass better than saying, she's light-skinned and considering she's an english major, speaks your native language better than you and also speaks another language as well. lay off, asshole. :lol: she's a better being than your hateful self.

...:mad: i really don't find that funny... however, you're drunk so all is forgiven. :loco: i do care a lot about the girl. keep in mind, there's a huge difference between a native mexican and a "mexican american" from texas (aka trash...) i don't know how to explain it to your ignorant ass better than saying, she's light-skinned and considering she's an english major, speaks your native language better than you and also speaks another language as well. lay off, asshole. :lol: she's a better being than your hateful self.

I am the boss of 20 non-english speaking spics. I have to deal with their BS all day. I have the right to be hateful, every time I have to deal with them having them run away stopping production for an hour causing me to get yelled at cause they thought INS was knocking on the door.

I still love you. :lol:

You are a fucking redneck tool. I don't think you realize that there are actually legitimate people from Mexico. People who go to college. People who don't jump the border illegally just to usurp the power of the working class and "take our jobs" because their economy is in a recession not much worse than ours... :lol: I don't care how many "Mexicans" you think you control, you're a fucking moron by basing an entire culture on the trash you run. Bigot, Drunkard... Either way, you crack me up :lol: Eat salt, Utah fag. I think you're a drunken liar anyways. Judging from your faggot myspace picture, I don't think you could afford the gas to drive to work. Much less, muster the courage to actually manage a company or group of people. Go figure. Hate, hate, hate, hate. :kickass:

For the sake of ranting:

I hate blackberries. Annoying, too many features for something that should just go ring, maybe send text messages and work as an alarm clock.

That said, i have to test shit with them, first you need to burn rape and pillage your way through the company to get your grubby hands on one, then you need a special sim card, and can repeat the process, but its like finding a needle in a haystack. Fucking Buttberries. (minus the one that let lizard (RIP) make funny posts from the terlit.)

medium_43883_JamieEasonDB02.jpeg

That's a MAN.