The (Un)official write anything you want page

Hey Ellestin, have you heard anything from ULAAN KHOL I? Sounds like its the new album from Steven R. Smith of Hala Strana/Mirza/Thuja or something. I listened to a sample and it sounded cool. Figured you might care a little.

You are a fucking redneck tool. I don't think you realize that there are actually legitimate people from Mexico. People who go to college. People who don't jump the border illegally just to usurp the power of the working class and "take our jobs" because their economy is in a recession not much worse than ours... :lol: I don't care how many "Mexicans" you think you control, you're a fucking moron by basing an entire culture on the trash you run. Bigot, Drunkard... Either way, you crack me up :lol: Eat salt, Utah fag. I think you're a drunken liar anyways. Judging from your faggot myspace picture, I don't think you could afford the gas to drive to work. Much less, muster the courage to actually manage a company or group of people. Go figure. Hate, hate, hate, hate. :kickass:

And then theres 10 times more of them jumping the border illegally, driving illegally with the gas money earned by their jobs given to them with their illegally made papers, and then crashing into our legal citizens, uninsured, and leaving our legal citizens with massive debts to pay.

However, I am aware there are plenty of legal mexicans, and have no qualms. The illegals bother the living shit for me.

As for judging my work position based on a myspace picture... :lol:

If I were to judge you on your myspace picture, I'd say you were a 12 year old virgin with an odd fascination of jerking off to pictures of Chun Li, followed by licking your cum off of your monitor. Every hour, on the hour.

And I Don't drive for the most part... gas is expensive as fuck. Buses are much cheaper when you can work your schedule around them.

Rainy day
Dream away
Aint no use in gettin uptight
Just let it groove its own way
Let it drain your worries away
Lay back and groove
on a rainy day
Lay back and dream
on a rainy day

It can stop raining any time now. Yes, I appreciated the fact that when I got off work, it looked the same outside as it did when I went in this morning, so it didn't look like I had missed the whole day. But sheesh, I think our foundation is about to crumble away :zombie:

It can stop raining any time now. Yes, I appreciated the fact that when I got off work, it looked the same outside as it did when I went in this morning, so it didn't look like I had missed the whole day. But sheesh, I think our foundation is about to crumble away :zombie:

What the hell? What a smart bus driver. Yep, just drive right out into a lake.
0318dartbus.jpg

I need to get over it, but I can't...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

yeah, saw that one ages ago. It mixes creepily well with that video that goes "the hunger.... its neverending" (and our own variats thereupon)

edit: found it:
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mDXnk6RKs5E[/ame]

and "speak the hungarian rapper"

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=--Vaz9jW054[/ame]

Why the fuck you stealing my shit, using it as your avatar? I had to do a QUADRUPLE take on your post. I thought it was me making a fucked up ambien post @ 5am that I didnt remember.
What? Did you have the same one?.. I actually found it on deviantart.com in a great resolution, on the author's page, so you can bitchslap me.

Conspicuously Absent, lol. The first one is brilliant! I wonder if its budget is $10 or $12.

What? Did you have the same one?.. I actually found it on deviantart.com in a great resolution, on the author's page, so you can bitchslap me.

Conspicuously Absent, lol. The first one is brilliant! I wonder if its budget is $10 or $12.

uuh yeah...for a while. also, check my tattoo thread here...im getting that on my back probably.

it's all good in the hood.