The (Un)official write anything you want page

I'm frantically trying to find cheap passage to portland... they JUST informed me "oh yeah, you have this weekend off now... someone else wants hours."...

FUCKING COCKSUCKING PIGFUCKING JEWS!

so im almost certain that im the only person to ever actually enjoy dillinger escape plan's calculating infinity.

So I've come to the conclusion that I actually enjoy some sport.
It struck me tonight after being completely engrossed in the world championship in figure skating... ah, such grace, such beauty

This finnish girl/elfin takes the prize, allthough she didn't win:

A20801849s.jpg

:worship:

are you sure that it's the sport that you like, and not just wanting to have sex with her?

I'm frantically trying to find cheap passage to portland... they JUST informed me "oh yeah, you have this weekend off now... someone else wants hours."...

FUCKING COCKSUCKING PIGFUCKING JEWS!

So I'm fairly certain I'll be hauling ass in a greyhound tomorrow night to Portland...

bought the concert ticket already. :kickass:

Yeah, well, out of 2 games of basketball I think I only made one shot.

Dendrophiliac:

A person who fucks plants.

"Man, oh, man. I got thorns all over my dick from that rose bush I had yesterday" Adam the dendrophiliac said.

:lol:

MajestikMøøse;7081794 said:
are you sure that it's the sport that you like, and not just wanting to have sex with her?

Well I don't know; I'm trying to resist such thoughts, since the mere thinking of it makes me feel I've soiled her white perfection. I'm pretty confident that she was incubated in and formed in a pearl white snow drift far out on the finnish tundra, from whence she emerged fully formed, in a gown of hoarfrost, succored by glistening arctic foxes and a dear friend of all snow white creatures great and small

Just when I was ready to leave this hellhole, I just got a forwarded email from my boss. Apparently the new teacher who was supposed to replace me next week had a heart attack and now can't fly to Japan for some time.

It's going to be really awkward saying I can't stay an extra few weeks. I don't think I'll be getting a letter of recommendation.

I can't get out of here fast enough.

But on the lighter side of things, I went out to eat with some people tonight. I struck me that I've been here long enough that things I once would have heard and immediately reported to fellow non-Japanese for being so fucking weird, no longer seem so out of the ordinary so I often don't think to report them. For example, tonight, the people I ate with (all quite a bit older than myself 40s to 60s) were eating some slivers of cucumber on sticks and noticed that if you held them a certain way, they looked flaccid. So of course, they said that like the cucumbers, they too had a hard time getting it up. However, they betted I had "a healthy cock".