The (Un)official write anything you want page

duuuuuude. enchiladas are awesome ... get them from one of this chinese mex joints with rubbery cheese on top.

heck, you just made me buy them for tonight

really? there are no chinese/mex joints in RI? I thought they were everywhere ... mind you these places don't sell chinese food. Its just the chinese selling Mex food with #'s on the menu.

really? there are no chinese/mex joints in RI? I thought they were everywhere ... mind you these places don't sell chinese food. Its just the chinese selling Mex food with #'s on the menu.

Naa, the chino's sell chino, and the mex's sell mex. More Dominicans than anything though. Go down to South Side Prov, produce some luminescence from the only pale skinned bloke around, and pick up a big-ass to-go container of rice/beans and beef or chicken for $5. No way you can finish it in one sitting. mmm

Most of the mex places round here are chains like Acapulcos, or them little, poor stands in the middle of the ghetto, with illegals selling tacos and shit.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it 'the terminator'. First I crouch down in the shower in the classic 'naked terminator traveling through time' pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

Fucking LOL

Looking to buy old SNES/NES games, will pay a decent amount. I posted here as opposed to the game thread because this has more traffic. :kickass: Hook a man up.

i want beth gibbon's babies

gibbons.JPG

061221074623.jpg

?