The (Un)official write anything you want page

I was ripping farts earlier that were the true essence of despair. These farts were so powerful that they gained the ability to travel back in time 700 years and were known from then on as The Black Death.

I'm also fairly serious; got some great taco stand tacos earlier, the combination of that and the 3 bananas I ate for breakfast created a substance unknown to evacuate from my asshole at 50 second intervals. I rarely choke on my own gaseous concoctions, but today was an exception.

I love farting in class and then blaming it on the scummy looking in my class.

Moment I fart
"WTF! (Insert dirty kids name) farted!"
Dirty kid - "No I didn't!"
All of the high school sheep then continously curse him out till the smell vanishes

Works everytime

I'm so honored!

I still have no clue how to really post in social threads so i'll refrain from doing so if i'm such a bother. Though I will continue to post in the few metal threads you guys have because I similiar taste in metal as most of you

Seriously though, yeah 400g of protein, and lord knows how many carbs and EFA's per day and my ass is the equivalent of the Hindenburg.

:lol:

The other day in the gym, there were 3 or 4 huge black guys in there and one of them farted. It smelled like they had eaten nothing but broccoli for two months straight. The best part is, as soon as it happened, one of them was like "Who ripped ass?" trying to play it off as EVERYONE but them moved to the other side of the gym. It's a big gym too. They just hung in there.

I had to read a book about Easter to some kids the other day. Perhaps I did the same thing last year (I honestly don't remember) but this year I ended up scaring one of them with my explanation of how Jesus is a zombie.

The more I think about Christianity and my exposure to it over the years, the more I find it completely and utterly ridiculous that anyone would believe in it. Yet, everyone - and I mean, everyone - I know is a Christian, many of them quite serious.

MajestikMøøse;7100190 said:
That's what you get for living in the south.

I mean, seriously, jeez.

EDIT: They're everywhere.

True. There are alot of cultural differences here that I never believed in until recently. The main one being that you have to know certain people and have a certain job to get into good private schools or else you're stuck going to the shittiest public schools in the country. Take me for example, I don't come from "old money" (or any money for that matter) and I'm not a physician, attorney, or contractor (the acceptable positions) so it will be challenging for Anders to even get past the application process.
I can't afford these schools anyway so I guess the joke's on me. I've just been told by those who have gone before me that sending your children to public school here is setting the tone for the rest of his life.
I'm ready to move back up North so my children will go to shitty schools and no one will fault you for it :lol:

Btw, any of you jerks go to private school? Anyone go to both? What was the difference?