The (Un)official write anything you want page

You should have screamed "THIS IS FOR IOWA" right before you reigned down a vicious blow to one of the punk's skulls as you stood over him pinned to the ground.

This would not have happened at all had you sported a Graveland shirt :)

Still, tough shit, and fortunate you came through relatively unharmed. Can't understand what drives some people to get utterly out of control like that. Well I can. Being chronically underprivileged, bordering on third world status, sheer ignorance and primitive anti-"imperialism", more alcohol than healthy... I suppose it was their definition of "let's have a bit of fun tonite for a change"

tomorow, poznan. Get your ass down there sir! Antimatter!

quote from a polish person:
unfriendliness? OK, I don't know what happened to you but believe me, Wroclaw is like the safest and the most friendly city in Poland (even friendlier than Krakow) and Poznan by night can be quite dangerous sometimes...

Yeah, I usually always go with my friend Chris or my brother, but the only day I really need a spotter is for chest day. But it is good company and motivation.

I'm pretty sure that I have decided to quit drinking. At least cut myself off after 2 or 3 beers.

I'm thinking of calling it quits after I'm done with this current case. It'll never happen though. It's not that I get blasted or even drunk on a regular basis - it's that every single night I have two or three beers worth of utterly useless calories.

I'm on a serious meal plan atm (serious as in no fag food, shit that makes boys straight out of the agoge in to men of thunda!) So I too am contemplating giving up the witches ale. In fact I have two Dogfish IPAs purchased last week still sitting in my junk heap. Ofcourse, I'll never give up the tonic due to a resolution I made two years back of vowing to never to attend a concert in a sober state of mind. It's just too difficult to stand there and watch a band perform while fuckers are noodle dancing, ninja kicking, and doing the San Paolo samba in your every direction. If Hitler had a son, he'd be crying.

Hitler had lots of neices and nephews and many of them are in the US. According to a History Channel Docu.

Anyway, laugh all you want, but I'm considering becoming a vegetarian as well as giving up alcohol.