The (Un)official write anything you want page

So I'm taking a nuclear physics class and it's the closest thing I've done so far to what I imagined studying physics would be like when I was younger. If I had taken this class a couple years ago it probably would have motivated me to get good grades and get into a Ph.D. program. Oh well.

Oh yeah. Eastern Conference. Whatever. I don't even know the names of the divisions over in them there parts.

So I'm taking a nuclear physics class and it's the closest thing I've done so far to what I imagined studying physics would be like when I was younger. If I had taken this class a couple years ago it probably would have motivated me to get good grades and get into a Ph.D. program. Oh well.

Awesome.
I too would like to get into a Ph.D. program but one look at my grades and laughter would ensue. In fact, I'm worried that even Masters nursing programs would make me do extra stuff just to get in - like cunnilingus.

izb.gif

I heard this guy was a minimalist.

Holy crap...big storm moving in. Just to the west of us it looks like a winter wonderland from all the hail. Tennis ball sized hail.

Fun! :kickass: