The (Un)official write anything you want page

1) barry bonds is a fucking jackass but baseball is even worse, considering that they turned a blind eye to steroids up until recently. haha a pro sport that doesnt outlaw anabolics. baseball is a sport for guys with good eyesight but no real atheletic skills.

2)oj simpson is a literal clown.

3) doomcifers post makes me want to kill myself because i cant crawl into that picture. believe me, i tried.

meh, just out curiosity, what would make a woman allow herself to be photographed like that? "here, take a picture of my ASSHOLE."

I dated a girl once (no really), and she said SHOW ME YER BUTTHOLE!!! So I said no. She asked again, then I obliged. Gay? Sure. But afterwards I totally spewed my manlove all over her face.

So the other day, I saw this on LP in a used record store

Attacker-BAHD.jpg

and I was like "UGH HEHE" and then I asked the owner how much it was and he was like "heh sorry but there's no record inside" and there wasn't

Yeah, it's absolutely brilliant and I also seem to remember some of the trad metal nuts around here yapping back and forth over that album so I was kind of disappointed

this morning i found a grotesque spider so i snatched it up in some toilet paper and put it in the toilet. didnt flush though. why waste the water. anyway, so i left and came back home a couple hours later and
the spider was sitting on top of the toilet seat
it freaked me out so i put it back in the toilet and flushed it down. that's my story.

ps: that was one tough spider