The (Un)official write anything you want page

i appreciate what spiders do (eat other bugs) but they are fucking scary and i dont want them crawling on me at night.

458820452_1221904367_touch116.jpg

GOOOOODAMMM

ps: whyd you have to post that *after* i competed my nightly beat? i have nothing left erk

speaking of spiders, last week i found a tick at my friend's house. i tried to squish it but it was made of titanium or something; it survived repeated attempts so his mom put it in a bag to asphyxiate it

Mormagil said:
speaking of spiders, last week i found a tick at my friend's house. i tried to squish it but it was made of titanium or something; it survived repeated attempts so his mom put it in a bag to asphyxiate it
yeah, ticks are fucking beasts. you might try burning them with a lighter or match or something. buggers

The trick to killing ticks is to do the footslide moosh thing, I used to pick them off my dog, throw them on the hard cement, and then moonwalk over them. When you hear the POP it's time for Splatterhouse viewing. :mad:

Holy shit I think a patented HIGH SPEED CHASE is going on outside my pad, several cops just went flying down the street and the ghetto bird is in flight!