The (Un)official write anything you want page

well I said little. but still, a chunk of skin is still a chunk of skin

IMG_0377.jpg

Reign in Acai said:
Fuck I hate the hicks.
fixed

hey RiA, I thought of you yesterday, I started reading "The Big Bam" about Babe Ruth and it related a story of how like in 1925 Babe Ruth powered a homer out of a ballpark and it hit into a tree filled with young black kids, the passage was like, "young pickaninnies were dropping from the tree like fresh fruit, and witnesses said the Senegambians scattered like leaves in a fresh breeze." :lol:

lizard said:
fixed

hey RiA, I thought of you yesterday, I started reading "The Big Bam" about Babe Ruth and it related a story of how like in 1925 Babe Ruth powered a homer out of a ballpark and it hit into a tree filled with young black kids, the passage was like, "young pickaninnies were dropping from the tree like fresh fruit, and witnesses said the Senegambians scattered like leaves in a fresh breeze." :lol:

He was aiming for Barry Bonds' Grandfather. :heh:

Lykathea Aflame news

From MA said:
The band has now changed their name to Lykathé, and has gotten a new logo and a new lineup. An album under this name is currently being recorded.

News via e-mail recently surfaced from Tomás himself:

about Lykathea Aflame:
band still exist, Petr Tomanek (nicks: Ptoe, Setchi) has ready something like
80-90% of the stuff for a new CD, new band´s name is Lykathe. I will be
drumming on the CD for sure, even other musicians (specially vocalist) aren´t
chosen yet. I think it will be recorded during summer 2006.

haha people hate barry bonds so much...who fuckin cares, he's an athlete, he's not paid to be nice. and to single him out for steroid use is rather taking things out of context, considering the incredible amount of ballplayers who use/d them. but what do i know, i hate baseball :rolleyes:

O.J. Pulls White Bronco Prank on 'Juiced'
Friday May 12 1:04 AM ET

In a scene from his new candid-camera program "Juiced," O.J. Simpson pulls a prank involving the infamous white Bronco, drawing criticism from the family of a man he was accused of killing.

As part of the pay-per-view show, Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lot and boasts to a prospective buyer that he made the vehicle famous, according to a segment aired Thursday on "Inside Edition."

"It was good for me it helped me get away," Simpson said, referring to the slow-speed, televised police chase that preceded his 1994 arrest on charges of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

Goldman's father, Fred, told "Inside Edition" he found Simpson's comment "morally reprehensible."

Simpson was acquitted of murder. A civil jury later held him liable for the deaths and ordered him to pay $33.5 million to the Brown and Goldman families.

Much of that judgment remains unpaid.

"Any money that he makes, I hope, will go to satisfy the multimillion dollar judgment made against him in the civil case," said Brown family attorney Gloria Allred.

The hour-long program is airing on pay-per-view this month, and a DVD offering uncensored material will be made available soon, "Juiced" executive producer Rick Mahr told The Associated Press.

Other practical jokes include Simpson disguised as an Elvis impersonator, a vagabond selling oranges for money and an elderly man leading a Bingo game.

Simpson was not paid for the program, Mahr said.

"Basically O.J. Simpson has decided to do this because he wants to do it, and he wanted to have fun with it," Mahr said.
What a fucko.