The (Un)official write anything you want page

Before you know it all you hear is nagging and all you feel is the echo from the cavern where your soul used to reside.

This.

And she wonders why I'm always irritated. On top of that, she gets irritated that I'm irritated. LEAVE ME ALONE, WOMAN. DAMN.

the most exciting time with a new woman are those minutes before she takes off her bra for the first time and you know you will get ashen.

Well, I got kicked out of a bar called 'hooligans' last night for hooligan-ry.

Some metalcore/slamcore/wiggerslam/whatever show. I was getting very pissed at everything haha, but enjoying myself. It got to the point that I said fuck it, I shall find some sort of riff to headbang to. So I make my way to the front row, and mash myself into position (of course). APPARENTLY this is not proper wimpcore procedure, mayhaps I should have fought a few ninjas on my journy to the front? Who knows. Either way, some lame-o-tron says some crap I didn't understand (I do not speak breakdown) so of course I laugh in his face. He delivers a (weakly attempted) face-punch, so I deliver a quality Metalhead facepunch. My friend comes out of nowhere, flying through the air like a spider-monkey, giving facepunches to all posers around him. Than we got yoked up by the bouncers. They didn't seem all that perturbed by the event, as they went back in and retrieved my bullet belt. Haha.

This was all after the manager of one band bought us drinks for completely ripping on his shitty band, because he 'FUCKING LOVES HONESTY MAN!'.

Got back from the Black Mass Ritual III in Helsinki. Three days of pure death metal mayhem in a great festival atmosphere. 19 bands, barely a single disappointment (Hooded Menace and Karnarium were slightly below average).

Dead Congregation emerged as the indisputable winners with one of the most mindblowing sets I ever saw. I swear my zipper barely held!
Other great gigs by Sadistic Intent, Lie in Ruins, Cruciamentum (br00tal!!!), Nirvana 2002 (hope they carry on), German thrash death bitches Excoriate, the almighty Demigod, and New Zealand masters of necroccutist rampage Diocletian and Witchrist (seek out their shit!!!).

Cherry on the cake, Helsinki is a charming city with tons of great places to see and good food even for tight (negura) budgets!

I'll be there next year if the line-up is at least equally ace!
Kudos to the great guys at Kold Reso Kvlt for making thatevent a reality.

:kickass: