The (Un)official write anything you want page

acquired taste, probably. I suppose that witnessing their soul-molesting office to the minions of the underworld made me very favourably disposed towards the recorded effort. Which incidentally rules immensely. Not through its originality, I'll give you that...

It's come to my attention that I should begin to pay heed to these Tea Party fucktards. Anyone want to give me the rundown? Greg? Aurel?

So code666 just signed this band
http://www.myspace.com/todtgelichter

They claim that not since NB and Ephel Duath they made such a great discovery.

So after listening to a few of their songs on myspace, and watching this video, I think I'm actually lookin forward to this release.

Shitty audio quality, but from what I can tell the song is pretty neat. Also, I dig their statue-esque image.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, all I hear is the same old stuff ... it really perplexes me why Emi shit himself and signed the band in a matter of hours after hearing the new CD demo.

I started taking English classes, the highest level.
And it's pleasant to feel that I'm owning everyone in my group on the Speaking class :cool:

it's a pleasant feeling that i didn't have to take classes to become better at english than almost anyone here, including the natives

it's a pleasant feeling that i didn't have to take classes to become better at english than almost anyone here, including the natives
I often correct my English speaking friends about these "to" and "too" or "then" and "than" stuff....