The (Un)official write anything you want page

I actually am quite curious. I thought you Swedes had English classes in school from a young age. If not, how did you become so proficient?

Japan spends the most money in Asia on English education. It's a required course in school, people spend tons on educational materials for home use, and they take extra classes at private English schools. And yet, very few can speak it at all. They have the lowest scores on standardized tests in Asia.

Who is Alina? AN ALIEN?!?1/11onee.11!oen YOU ARe A PIonEEER!e1on!

alien_xenomorph_02.jpg

It's come to my attention that I should begin to pay heed to these Tea Party fucktards. Anyone want to give me the rundown? Greg? Aurel?

I remember thinking the Tea Party were absolute faggots when I was about 14. Then I got smart and realised they weren't.

I can never decide whether Interzone Mantras or Splendor Solis is my favourite album. Check out Splendor Solis first. Just cos it has Sun Going Down. What The Doors would have sounded like had they been around 20 years later.

and from Interzone Mantras, Interzone

Jeff Martin is married to an Aussie now, and lives half in Canada and half in Perth. As a result, he tours local venues and pubs every few months, either as acoustic shows or with the Armada. He's an amazing talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swedes, in general, speak English amazingly well. I speak Swedish but in my 6 months there barely needed to; people seemed to enjoy the novelty of speaking English with me and getting to use the skills they'd learnt in school.

Australian accent is goddamn terrible....
It took ages for me to understand what my friend from Melbourne says. The word "fighter" was pronounced like "fotteh" and the phrase "I don't know" was "I dain nai"... fuck that.

It took ages for me to understand what my friend from Melbourne says. The word "fighter" was pronounced like "fotteh" and the phrase "I don't know" was "I dain nai"... fuck that.

:lol:

Yea, it's like they have a mouth full of kangaroo hair.

You live in Kiev? I have Ukrainian blood, I'm a little adopted lad, haha! I'd like to visit sometime.