The (Un)official write anything you want page

Dear Moron(s),

If we do no answer the door the first time after five minutes, do not ring it again, even though we are yelling at the dogs to shut up and ignoring you. After you leave, DO NOT come back and ring it again. Ring it a third time and see what happens. :)

Are you delinquent on your rental agreement for that bigscreen TV in your living room?

Or is it the sofa/loveseat?

Hahaha

I understand now. The little girl selling cookies was all a ruse. You were just testing the waters. I'M ON TO YOU, FOOLIO!

I have many tricks up these sleeves my friend, many tricks.

I actually used to use the "knock like a child" trick a lot. You never wanted to use an authoritative knock.

hmm, i always imagined this sort of scenario for a rent-a-couch repo

BatteringRam2.jpg

dismember like an everflowing stream is........ of da chain

I have no idea what 'of da chain' means, but I was thinking about Dismember yesterday not being able to remember their name whilst having a conversation with myself in Swedish. Now I remember it was Dismember I was trying to think of. So for that, thanks.

Anyway, this post makes me want to listen to Left Hand Path.

so Charlie Sheen is my hero once again.

- trashed a $1000/night hotel room in NYC last night causing $20K worth of damage.
- was found coked-out, naked raging in the room with a naked hooker hiding in the closet.
- all meanwhile his ex-wife and his 2 kids were in the room next door.

i miss these kind of stories ... celebs are way too well behaved these days.

ghost (swe) is probably the worst, most tasteless absolute rubbish i have heard in ages. jesus fucking christ. this is so, so, so, so, so, so, so BAD. so fucking BAD. SO EXTREMELY FUCKING BAD I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. THIS IS VERY BAD MUSIC

so Charlie Sheen is my hero once again.

- trashed a $1000/night hotel room in NYC last night causing $20K worth of damage.
- was found coked-out, naked raging in the room with a naked hooker hiding in the closet.
- all meanwhile his ex-wife and his 2 kids were in the room next door.

i miss these kind of stories ... celebs are way too well behaved these days.

:lol:

my guy!