The (Un)official write anything you want page

Havent played a bass for about 1,000 years. I decided to start playing my guitar again the other day. It's been a few years. I feel I need an intellectual pursuit other than school.
We'll see how long this lasts :loco:

I don't have an old bass, btw. I sold my 4-string....jesus...like 15 years ago to buy a Cannondale.

I've always wanted a 6-string though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwkUS7T7HtY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

My friend Keith taking care of some dumb dumb that decided to fuck with their (PanzerBastard's) practice space.

'This isn't a fucking frat house!' Hahaha.

STREET METAL.

this is what makes him super raging mad obviously!

if you recall, i thought it was bad back when you found the demo (?) version of ritual on youtube and no one knew this band..?

but it is true that i feel a need to say it more loudly now so that people understand they shouldn't like bad music

if you recall, i thought it was bad back when you found the demo (?) version of ritual on youtube and no one knew this band..?

but it is true that i feel a need to say it more loudly now so that people understand they shouldn't like bad music

you are indeed a crusader of hopelessness

tbh i think the album has a few good songs (the ones from the demo mainly, ritual is AWESOME), the rest are both weird (electropop??) and kind of terrible.
i prefer this to any mediocre band playing mediocre music making me tired in my ears.
wether it's trendy or not i love 70's-inspired music too much to dismiss a band like this :Spin:

i prefer this to any mediocre band playing mediocre music making me tired in my ears.
wether it's trendy or not i love 70's-inspired music too much to dismiss a band like this :Spin:

i also often prefer bad music to mediocre music because at least bad music often has an element of entertainment, but this is not-funny bad

also i don't think most people who call this recent surge of shit from GHOST and THE DEVIL'S BLOOD etc. "70's-inspired" actually knows what music from the 70's sounds like

these are bad 80's hard rock riffs recorded in an incompetent version of 2010 protools production

this is 70's music, i hope this helps

note how this has energy, is well played and "groovin'", with a singer who can sing, and also has "organic" production which doesn't sound like mesa boogies into computers

Last edited by a moderator:
i also often prefer bad music to mediocre music because at least bad music often has an element of entertainment, but this is not-funny bad

:popcorn:

also i don't think most people who call this recent surge of shit from GHOST and THE DEVIL'S BLOOD etc. "70's-inspired" actually knows what music from the 70's sounds like

these are bad 80's hard rock riffs recorded in an incompetent version of 2010 protools production

this is 70's music, i hope this helps

:zzz:
yeah, lets listen to DEEP PURPLE
hey, i heard you like black metal, maybe you like venom??

yeah, lets listen to DEEP PURPLE

sure, why not

i'd tell you how many times better DEEP PURPLE is than GHOST but i don't think this computer's 64 bit processor would be able to process a number that large

hey, i heard you like black metal, maybe you like venom??
hey i heard you like good music, maybe you would like some good music instead of the most flamboyantly awful RÖVSMÖR i've heard this side of black ingvars

sure, why not

i'd tell you how many times better DEEP PURPLE is than GHOST but i don't think this computer's 64 bit processor would be able to process a number that large

point is i dont care how many times better they are, i've heard deep purple already, since i was 12 or so and they played basically in our backyard.

point is i dont care how many times better they are, i've heard deep purple already, since i was 12 or so and they played basically in our backyard.

point is i didn't mean to assert deep purple's superiority, i just wanted to show some actual 70's music to demonstrate that this supposed 70's revival sounds about as 70's as "cum on feel the noize"

point is i didn't mean to assert deep purple's superiority, i just wanted to show some actual 70's music to demonstrate that this supposed 70's revival sounds about as 70's as "cum on feel the noize"

my point again is that i've heard deep purple already.
also, why i said "70's inspired". of course nothing can compare to the real deal-bands that actually was active in that era, most of those REAL 70's bands have more of that "cum on feel the noize" than these newer bands like ghost have btw.

listen to zeppelin for instance if you haven't

yeah "70's inspired" much in the same way as pripps blå 7,2 is "rotad i gammal fin svensk bryggeritradition"

gammal fin svensk bryggeritradition = hembränt has a lot in common with pripps blå actually

it's a band that was mostly active during the 70's much like the band deep purple you recommended, pretty good stuff! got some nice come on feel the noise-type thing going on! yeah, really rocking!
they rocked so much music stores at that time had to forbid stairways

it's a band that was mostly active during the 70's much like the band deep purple you recommended, pretty good stuff! got some nice come on feel the noise-type thing going on! yeah, really rocking!

have you even heard this song broseph

Last edited by a moderator: