The (Un)official write anything you want page

I realize that I should have shown my declaration of my arrays now, but I wasn't even thinking that'd be the problem. Apparently it has to do with the compiler with doubles, arrays and the ++ operator. It's something weird with g++ I guess.

I just checked these lads out to see what all the hype was about.

Ritual is a mighty fine song and I was gearing up to rush to your aid, then I checked out a couple other jams and my balls clowned themselves in search of refuge. Death Knell is just ridiculous. :ill:

"satan prayer" is by far the worst one... :ill:

the craziest thing is he has the brand awesomeness ranking down pat ...
when i used to sell them shits it was the same as far as reliability ...
#1 . Panny
#2. JVC (although they paid best commission)
#3. SONY (paid shit commission as everyone wanted them on brand alone and didn't take an effort to sell)

Philips and Samsung were the armpit of the electronics world back then.

The miraculous way Samsung went from that to a top choice world brand still amazes me.

Philips and Samsung were the armpit of the electronics world back then.

The miraculous way Samsung went from that to a top choice world brand still amazes me.

Everything I own of Samsung is shit. Well, my mp3 player is still going strong....but my TV seems to be already giving out. The camera broke under warranty and well...maybe you remember one of my better FB profile pics. I have other Samsung stuff but cant remember what right now. haha does Samsung make 6-string basses? I'd probably buy one.

So today I'm working with a collaborator and we need to log me into their super computer. I start typing in the address as www. and what fills in is myfreepaysite.com. Fuck.

Relevant:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's free. I signed up with my spam email and get tons of free full movies. Plus some good amateur stuff.

No, but while we're on the topic, I'm looking for some surface-to-air missiles if anyone can hook me up with a contact