The (Un)official write anything you want page

I really don't like it when people clap "in time" at concerts. I figure if the drummer wanted a goddam clap-track in the song, he would've put it on the record. That and the claps are very rarely actually in time

LD 50 is an awesome album, I still play it frequently. In fact, I think it's still in my stereo now! Glad I got to see them at Ozzfest (lol) in 2001, before they got crappy.

I really don't like it when people clap "in time" at concerts. I figure if the drummer wanted a goddam clap-track in the song, he would've put it on the record. That and the claps are very rarely actually in time

i hate it more when band members encourage it at times they really shouldn't

there are bands that are appropriate to clap along to and your black/doom metal band is not one of them

Metal

Damme.gif

free-range veal sausage, fresh sourdough, and some sheep cheese for breakfast. all made a few miles from here. my advice to all of you is that you should make friends with some farmers or cheese makers. you will DEFINITELY get a ton of dank shit for free.

free-range veal sausage, fresh sourdough, and some sheep cheese for breakfast. all made a few miles from here. my advice to all of you is that you should make friends with some farmers or cheese makers. you will DEFINITELY get a ton of dank shit for free.

i've been thinking of apprenticing on a farm for a harvest, looking up options. my sister linked me to a good website with opportunities (some paid, some just room-and-board) for such things. i love food so much, but its difficult to get close to its sources here in a suburban fringe next to a huge metropolis. my mom and sister have worked at farmers markets recently and made some good connections, and they certainly have been hooked up with lots of free stuff, like some amazing smoked blue cheese, bacon that just destroys every other bacon i've ever tried, sweet potatoes, etc.

so basically, i think what you're doing these days is great and i gotta get myself more involved in food the next little while :kickass:

If anyone is in need of 2CD jewel cases, let me know...I have a couple hundred extra and will sell or trade them cheap. They are the newer style (same size as a standard jewel case) and not the old-school behemoths that used to plague collectors.