The (Un)official write anything you want page

1. okay but doesn't illustrator's pen tool work exactly like coreldraws bezier tool?
2. there are x and y boxes in the upper left corner like illustrator's, by default coreldraw counts from the bottom left instead of the top left, otherwise this works exactly like in illustrator as far as i know -- also if you want to set the top right corner of an object at x666 y88 then you use the position transformation docker, press alt-f7 bro
3. coreldraw scrolls with the mouse wheel on my computer because i set it that way in my mouse driver. i agree that this should be the default though. you can still scroll with the mouse wheel in cdr by holding ctrl or alt.

also no fistfights but my theory is that illustrator does almost nothing better than cdr and i need to test it
1. Nah, not exactly. To get it to work like I want I need to combine the cdr pen and bezier tool, but I suppose it's just a matter of habit/preference anyway

6glkwy.png

3. or just middle click and drag but still, stupid default mode by cdr

4. AI recently (?) moved the page size boxes to a new ugly suxing button which is at least two extra clicks and not necessary at all which is crap.
---
I agree with that theory. Another thing to consider when doing shit like this is that 95% of the work done is fast and possibly sloppy (because time=money), so the fast and sloppy ways need to be precise and simple and the RIGHT way to do something should be fast and precise.

169kmjd.png

edit: okay fine i get it now, you're talking about the li'l 9 dots thing. still leaving the image above because it is pretty funny

well personally i don't really care where on the screen it is, but i guess you're right that you could potentially save one click every time you use this feature

haha yeah, the French protesting the retirement age was hilarious.
These students, however, are just downright annoying

"Virgins in the teeth of God are meat and drink to feed the damned
You may pass through me and I will feel the life that you live less
Step into my light startripping, we will rage against the night
Walk away from comfort offered by your citizens of death"

i mean if anyone still doubted bruce dickinson is a genuinely amazing lyricist

I'm awaiting the second part of that article in a couple years when the foundation starts to settle everything goes awry.

edit: missed the part about the foundation already being built. still awaiting the second part of the article though. :loco:

prefab stuff is pretty bulletproof.

the building I lived in when I grew up as a small lurch in Romania was prefab.
built in late 60's ... still holding strong from what I hear ... and this is with 60's tech.

Who the fuck is Kanye West? Why is he being interviewed by Matt Lauer? I literally DO NOT KNOW what this guy has done.

just installed this new browser ... www.rockmelt.com

holy shit, this thing should take off like wildfire. looks like some tweaked Chrome base with ridiculous Social Networking integration.
some big names behind it.

I have 2 invites if anyone wants them but I can only sent it by FB :loco:

Dude, I don't even own a cell phone...and I don't know who Kanye West is....what makes you think I want Social Networking integration?*

*can I make money off it? :lol: