The (Un)official write anything you want page

it's also tough because personally, i often find it exceedingly boring shooting pictures of people, and i imagine probably 75% of all commisioned photographs have people in them in one way or another

good luck to you though!

it's also tough because personally, i often find it exceedingly boring shooting pictures of people, and i imagine probably 75% of all commisioned photographs have people in them in one way or another

good luck to you though!
True... But you also can shoot something like food for menu (that's what I'm working with every now and then), objects blah-blah.
My latest photoshoot was for the whiskey club (and I know that the atributes look ugly, yes.... yet that's what the client chose though and they don't have a very good taste, imo), on the places that look blank there will be some text and logo:

890mq.jpg

and thank you!

this is pretty cool, did you use a polarizer? i might have wanted to get rid of the reflections in the bottle if possible, but still, very sophisticated-lookin'

i already do some product photography for the company i work for, but that's just a part of my normal job so i don't get paid separately for that.

Muddler%20-%20Citruspressare_171_m.jpg

Keypen%20Nyckelringspenna_857_m.jpg

HangKit%20mikrofiberduk_923_m.jpg

also most of it is super boring products against plain white backgrounds, but whatever, still pretty fun

this is pretty cool, did you use a polarizer? i might have wanted to get rid of the reflections in the bottle if possible, but still, very sophisticated-lookin'
I used a golden reflector. And it's a very good point about the bottle reflection, I'll definitely try to remove it. Thank you!

i already do some product photography for the company i work for, but that's just a part of my normal job so i don't get paid separately for that.
Yes, I've seen some of these. Love the limes one. As for the payment - I, for example, don't have a stable everyday job, - I work by a freelancer (photo and 2d design [sometimes translating, but it's another story]) - for you it would be even 10 times better - having a regular job and doing some part side projects for other clients :p

Making money with your camera must be the easiest thing ever. I know about 102020 people these days that are "photographers" and actually get paid for things and most of them take average photos AT THE BEST.

Anyone watching the Miami police chase? It's pretty decent. Looking forward to a disastrous end to this one.

You'd think dude would eventually run out of gas in that Expedition. He's also going waaayyy too fast. It's going to roll