The (Un)official write anything you want page

so much for saving. ;)

nah, i didn't order it. i just wanted to check it out, if it had cost 5 euros or whatever i would have probably bought it because it is limited to 500 copies, so if i'm going to get it i should probably get it now. but 12 euros + shipping is way beyond what i'm willing to pay for a two song 7"

Paul Stanley as I have never seen him before ... Lotus Automobile Booth at the LA Auto Show Today

lotuspeople.jpg

ahhhahh ...

I always keep thinking that Stanley and Cher are related, or worse, one and the same person.

this i reckon makes very little sense

I want
I need
No time to slow down
I wanna live life at speed oh yeah live life at speed
I feel the heat of a thousand degrees
Fahrenheeeeeit

Heavy metal

---
To the Devil his Due

Latest D666 release, a collection of EPs
One version was/is only sold at the tour
---
You kinda have to sing the first part
---
THe quote and want are unrelated
---
thxbuy

So, I'm going to see Metallica tomorrow night. It's their last show of the current tour. By recent setlists it looks as though they are mixing things up a bit. But still, I can't get excited for it. 4pm Sunday afternoon is my regular bout of depression time, as the working week almost restarts. This post lead nowhere.

The 8 year old (ex-)neighbour kid has an art exhibition at his dad's smithy today and there was a newspaper article about it. Mega awesome.

_IGP8124-2.jpg

The name of the exhibition is Why make war when you can rock.
Rock is something that Kim really likes after he got a mix CD from a neighbour when he lived in Olofsfors.

_IGP8124.jpg

_IGP8132.jpg

_IGP8131.jpg

_IGP8118.jpg

So, I'm going to see Metallica tomorrow night. It's their last show of the current tour. By recent setlists it looks as though they are mixing things up a bit. But still, I can't get excited for it. 4pm Sunday afternoon is my regular bout of depression time, as the working week almost restarts. This post lead nowhere.

I can't help wanting to se Metallica live one day, but I'm 100% certain that I would be disappointed and hate it so I might as well skip it altogether and just pretend the 90s never happened. It's better that way.