The (Un)official write anything you want page

also the non-existent security guard :erk:
I always thought if you see someone brandishing a gun at a crowd of people, you give one warning, and if they dodnt immediately comply, you kill them. That's like standard protocol or something, right?

My thoughts exactly. I think maybe the other peeps were so hapless because they were relying on the competent guy so much. He was doing the best job possible....other than flying across the desk and landing a rabbit punch right into his mind

More importantly, Cannondale is now owned by something called Dorel Industries. Sounds like a company that might have been mentioned in Strange Brew. Right next to Elsinore Brewery.
Now I'll have to get a $5000 Ellsworth if I want another American bike.

edit: not like I have to worry about it, considering I can barely stand up

Has anyone else heard this band? Dead Shell of Universe; black metal from Serbia. It is very good stuff. I'm loving it at the moment. I'm not good at words these days so I'll steal the description from Paradigms site:-

Paradigms said:
Hypnotic, cold and psychedelic Black Metal from Belgrade, Serbia. Three cosmic journeys over thirty five minutes into the outer reaches of atmospheric black metal with a twisted experimental edge under the influence of Ved Buens Ende, Fleurety and Deathspell Omega, whilst never losing the band's true nihilistic, blasting, isolationist spirit. Releasesd on the Eichenwald Industries label

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuLLudbjr3E&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
haha considering Adrian's lack of involvement over the past couple years, dude must've REALLY been churning out the posts at some point