The (Un)official write anything you want page

It's been snowing badly all day and now we got to look forward to blizzard conditions overnight and tomorrow AM. Up to 24" to be expected. My job is actually closed tomorrow which is ridiculous because they NEVER close down for ANYTHING. It usually has to be an extreme case of "state of emergency" going on for that to happen.

I look out my window and all I see if white shit being blown all over the place at a good clip.

I sometimes like to think what these types would be doing if they weren't (semi) famous. Basically, they're losers and outcasts with no education or skills who just happened to be around at the right place at the right time. It cracks me up.
come on now, you're saying bach and lombardo have no skills and just got lucky? i think thats a pretty unfair thing to say. certainly luck plays an important role in any 'big break' but if you dont have the talent and hard work to back up your luck you fizzle out into one-hit-wonder type territory. im no big skid row fan, but i cant deny that dude had major pipes, and lombardo is a legend and huge influence to a legion of metal drummers growing up in the 80s.

now, neither one has really done much on that level in the last 20 years, and if they didnt have that fame and money from the past they would probably be drinking much cheaper wine and getting thrown out of much shittier bars and no one would care or report on it. and they definitely wouldnt be smoking the chronic with cypress hill.

carter_hipster.png

haha there's a multitude of places on the Earth that simply do not need to exist. Or, more accurately, there's not enough resources to go around so someone's got to suffer...and it seems to be the same ol' people

is the world junior hockey championships getting a lot of press in Sweden? Went to the Russia v Finland game last night had a blast! I think the motherland will take down the Swedes tonight