The (Un)official write anything you want page

Is there any good way to go about telling my wife's friend to stay the fuck out of our business? Or to possibly convince my wife that this friend is a controlling, manipulative bitch who is constantly trying to call the shots in our marriage?

Hmmmm......

wtf? When did you get married?!
wtf? Why is your wife's friend even involved? That's just really wierd. Frankly, it's more your wife's problem than it is you or her friend's. The little wifey needs to drop her.

wtf? When did you get married?!
wtf? Why is your wife's friend even involved? That's just really wierd. Frankly, it's more your wife's problem than it is you or her friend's. The little wifey needs to drop her.

I guess it was last February that I ended up hitched to one of these slant-eyes.

She's been my wife's friend since high school. There is going to be no dropping here. And it's my problem because she always tries to pit my wife against me in subtle ways. And then my wife goes and engraves this shit on tablets to carry them down from the mount and do this cunts bidding.

you should ask her if she wants to fuck you, as it sure sounds like it.

That is a definite possibility. Sometimes I think it's anger and jealousy because my wife has the handsome, kind, big dicked American who stole her best friend from her.

Really? I thought it was pretty well known that just about any white guy in Japan is seen that way.

My brother in law is over there right now and will be for three years.
My brother just married some Fillipino chick. They have slanty eyes right?