The (Un)official write anything you want page

haha in The Stand, *one* family makes it off a secret Army base after being exposed to Influenza 848-AB.
They then end up killing almost the entire population of the world.

probably the worst role models our children could possible have. if i had a daughter id fuckin block the MTV, and explain how these are the biggest scumbags on earth.

goddamn i feel old saying that

argh! Has anyone ever actually gotten sucked into reading Youtube comments? FFfuuuccckkk dfsadfasdfhsjdf I want to kill myself
I dont think I can take the knowledge that there are THAT many retards in the world.

re: youtube comments.

the other day I was watching some Elmo stuff on it with my daughter and it seems the comments section in kids videos is now a new way for internet whores to make contact. some comments like "i am so lonely, hit me up for a chat"
they must know a large % of dads watch the videos with the kids.

jesus. That's sad.
I'm really sick of the internet.
I try and think of stuff I do that I couldn't do prior to using it....and I come up blank.

Yes there is no greater inspiration for misanthropy than youtube comments.

haha it drives me nuts how they're all one of two possible variants: 1) unfounded, uncited misinformation and 2) mispelled rants against 1). Neither ever uses any punctuation whatsoever.
And yet I continue reading on the extremely low odds that somehow, someone will present something worth reading.

my typical youtube comment usually involves asking the poster of the video what camera he has (and the settings of course) :loco:

yea, well. that's exactly why I'm up. Got called out of work tomorrow. Went out and had a few drinks with a friend. Gotta run a double on Thursday but wtf ever..got Friday off.

Let it snow.....expecting 14 inches here. HAsnt started yet.

edit: fucking doriiiian....gotta start using that quote button.