The (Un)official write anything you want page

awww yeah
a little physical education

who would you rather have your 16 year old hooking up with? Some other dumb 16 year old that's just doing it to get back at another "boyfriend"? Or a cute 27 year old that knows what she's doing?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

paid for by the dorian gray for Parent of the Decade campaign

awww yeah
a little physical education

who would you rather have your 16 year old hooking up with? Some other dumb 16 year old that's just doing it to get back at another "boyfriend"? Or a cute 27 year old that knows what she's doing?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

paid for by the dorian gray for Parent of the Decade campaign

I'm doomcifer and I approve of this message.

ok, but where in the article does it say that it was a guy. she is a physical education teacher. usually the chicks teach the chicks.

yo having to spend 550 dollars to fix the brakes on a 800 dollar car is sweet yo

GODDAM. Did you have to replace the entire braking system or something?

Meh. This shit happens to me all the time. I'd subscribe to the lurch/zod school of thought of leasing new cars every few years if I didn't have a job that required travel between hospitals. As soon as I graduate and get a different type of job, leasing is exactly what I'm going to do...and I'm never spending another dime on car maintenance or repairs.

I'm sick today, I've pooped around 17 times since I got up this morning and my anus is sore as that of.. some funny gay joke

hahaha glad to see Aurel spread his illness all the way to Sweden.

Dude, you need to use some stuff you'd use on your babies. Some lotion or cream or whatever. Even better, have your wife apply it.

'cheap'/old cars ftl

I'm sick today, I've pooped around 17 times since I got up this morning and my anus is sore as that of.. some funny gay joke
yeah bro what did your car cost again because if it was more than $2000 i'm still ahead

I'm sick today,
Five past eight both kids were asleep at the same time early for the first time ever. I noted the fact and felt like a good night of being miserable and sick lay in front of me. Half past eight Dis threw up all over our bed so we had to wash EVERYTHING including a half-sleeping two year old who hates showers, and she woke her sister by screaming. Both asleep again after less than an hour though KNOCK ON WOOD. I gotta go poop.

yep
that seems to be going around the world.

my daughter and wife threw up and for me it came out the other end :loco:

everyone that we came in contact with got it ... save for my mother.

You're like the fucking family that starts Captain Trips in The Stand :lol:
What was his name? Campion.
Aurel Campion

hahah, have no idea what you are talking about.

in all fairness, my wife and kid got it from some kid they were on a play date with.