The (Un)official write anything you want page

argh! Has anyone ever actually gotten sucked into reading Youtube comments? FFfuuuccckkk dfsadfasdfhsjdf I want to kill myself
I dont think I can take the knowledge that there are THAT many retards in the world.

yeah i installed a firefox extension called antisocial web that blocks all youtube comments

now i can listen to my heavy metals in peace

best fucking keyboard ever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_M_keyboard

accept no substitutes

edit: "Let the games begin! With 6 plug-and-play hot keys, you can computer game to your hearts' content! Snap-in key placement says, "program me!" for faster game time! The soft touch keys are for a smoother, quieter keyboard. You won't keep your roommate up all night with the constant tap-tap-tapping as you try to finish the assignment on time!"

aurel your keyboard is specifically for 15 year olds with world of warcraft addictions, how does that make you feel

the other 6 or so after are the most peaceful
is/was your child dead?

EDIT:

significant other

hey look another guy with kids is here? hi Mike

:lol: howdy guys, that was around 6 am here which is 40 minutes before my alarm clock goes off so I can snooze for half an hour or so. I was mightily pissed off due to missing the best part of sleeping because Norna decided she could NOT wait at least half an hour. If I had realized there was a daddy party going on here all would have been well but I missed it all :erk: Same time tomorrow eh?

EDIT 2: note how I used two smiley faces to lighten up my first way too grumpy comment

1225025891qe0466r.png

I shaved my chest the other day and now it's itchy as fuck.

I've done this 2-3 times over the past year at the gf's request. I'm really not hairy by any means, but she wanted it silky smooth. I've tried it with buzz clippers set to 0 as well as a BIC, both methods resulted in initial redness and Nubian esque razor bumps not long after. Note - That I did not shower before shaving, nor did I apply a moisturizer afterwards. More than likely I'll attempt this grooming task again, while incorporating the omitted precautions above. [/NoHomo]

:erk: I used tons aftershave.
It's still rather annoying. I dont know how swimmer-types do it regularly.

I've done this 2-3 times over the past year at the gf's request. I'm really not hairy by any means, but she wanted it silky smooth. I've tried it with buzz clippers set to 0 as well as a BIC, both methods resulted in initial redness and Nubian esque razor bumps not long after. Note - That I did not shower before shaving, nor did I apply a moisturizer afterwards. More than likely I'll attempt this grooming task again, while incorporating the omitted precautions above. [/NoHomo]

:erk:

Why's everyone so down on chest-shavery?
Please tell me you at least shave your pubes. That's just basic good manners.

Lolz chest shaving. That itch has got to suck, especially now in the winter when your skin is drier anyway.

Maybe waxing would result in less itch? Plus it would take longer for the hair to grow back.