The (Un)official write anything you want page

as a present from my girlfriend's parents i got a whole friggin' darkroom

so i have everything i need to develop and print 35mm b/w film, including a few rolls of t-max and tri-x and a big fuck-off box of paper

should be PRETTY COOL

I stole myself a 90s GRUNDIG stereo with functioning tape deck for the first time in AGES and a vinyl player for the first time in much too long time so I've been deathrockin vinyls and tapes the last few days with focus on stuff we've bought since the old amp died. Fucking mega rocking awesome.

Who was it that said they were once "obsessed" with Jack White? Disgustipated? I can't remember. Anyway, here's a long - but good - read about his label. I really loathe this type of two-note-per-measure indie "rock", but what Mr. White is doing with that particular genre could possibly be good for the music industry as a whole.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashv...ur-music-city-is-not-dead/Content?oid=2171963

As proof, he cites their practice of distributing limited-edition copies of a release to independent record stores in the artist's hometown. While doing so drastically reduces the profit margin, Swank says it's part of the label's greater mission to get people in those towns "back into brick-and-mortar record stores, buying records from real people."

hey, speaking of, i need to sell my "Ashes" wood box set. How much should I sell it for? It still has the bird bones in it!

HI PALS! Sorry I haven't been around much, just busy GETTING OUT OF THE MARINE CORPS ( :D ), coming home, and starting school.

OH AND just got this haul:

Hells Headbangers:

1 United States - MASSACRE (Death) - Tyrants Of Death (12" Gatefold LP on Black Vinyl w/ Poster)
2 Colombia - REENCARNACION - 888 Metal (12" Gatefold DOUBLE LP w/ Poster & Book)
3 Norway - BURZUM - Det Som Engang Var (12" Gatefold LP)
4 United Kingdom - ONSLAUGHT - Power From Hell (12" Gatefold DOUBLE LP)
5 Japan - METALUCIFER - Heavy Metal Hunting 1995-2005 (CASSETTE)
6 Australia - DROWNING THE LIGHT - A Pact With Madness (12" Gatefold LP)
7 Philippines - DEIPHAGO - Filipino Antichrist (12" Vinyl) (OPTIONS: PICTURE DISC w/ Patch (ltd 222))
8 Ukraine - DRUDKH - Songs Of Grief And Solitude (12" LP)
9 Sweden - UNLEASHED - Viking Raids (12" Gatefold DOUBLE LP)
10 United States - THE CHASM - Farseeing The Paranormal Abysm (12" Gatefold DOUBLE LP)
11 France - pack: ARPHAXAT - Loudun la Maudite (Vinyl & CD Pack)
12 Australia - ABYSSIC HATE - Worshipping Total Carnage (Short Sleeve)
13 France - MUTIILATION - Desecrate Jesus' Name (Short Sleeve)
14 Australia - pack: VOMITOR - Devils Poison (Shirt & CD Pack)

Abyss Records:
---
1 x ARCKANUM - ÞYRMIR T-SHIRT (MEDIUM)
1 x ABSURD - BLUTGERICHT T-SHIRT (MEDIUM)
1 x SCORPIONS - LOGO (RED W/ BORDER) PATCH
1 x HELLHAMMER - LOGO (GRAY) PATCH
1 x AVENGER - LOGO (GRAY) PATCH
1 x ATOMKRAFT - LOGO (W/ BORDER) PATCH
1 x ARGHOSLENT - LOGO (WHITE W/ BORDER) PATCH

Good to be a free man!

dude it's good to see ya and all but why would you ever buy a drowning the light record