The (Un)official write anything you want page

45cc5c85-4ff3-4ffd-a978-e82aca579d74.gif

i'm sure that 75% of people who saw this just thought the guy was jerking off. you can barley see his left hand.

:erk: :puke:

Not Worth It: Music CDs

There are a few albums that are instant classics from the opening track to the final chord, but more often than not you find just two or three memorable songs and end up wondering why you paid so much for so little.

Buy Instead: Individual songs via download

Download the songs the really want to your computer—usually for no more than $.99 to $1.29 apiece—and transfer them to your smartphone or make a compilation CD you can listen to in the car.

Has anyone seen the Florida School Board Shooting video? I can't help but laugh when the guy says, "I have a motion"

That guy was an unbelievably bad shot. I was also able to appreciate how he never once made any kind of convincing argument. I was really hoping he'd make some grand point with his spray-spainted symbol as the backdrop. The whole thing had alot of potential but just kinda fizzled out. Meh.

Apparently his gun was loaded with both blanks and live ammo.
Maybe that's why he lowered the gun when he fired a live round?
He missed because it was a blank?

Nay, you can see the cartridge strike the desktop.

Also, did the security guard shoot him in the ass?

Are you telling me blanks don't have cartridges?
Do I just have a poor understanding of guns?

I've never shot a handgun, just ak's, machine guns and howitzers.

Are you telling me blanks don't have cartridges?
Do I just have a poor understanding of guns?

I've never shot a handgun, just ak's, machine guns and howitzers.

Cartridge is a more appropriate word than bullet is all I meant by that. Blanks don't cause chunks of desktop to go flying.
Other than that, I know nothing about guns.

:lol:

that video above was weird ... especially the slo mo reaction of the targets to be.

That was downright surreal. I would've run right the fuck out of there. Really bizarre how they just sat there while literally getting shot at.

The best part was when that bint attempted to disarm him with a "ferocious" purse strike to the wrist. The dude turned towards as a father would a child pulling at his pant leg.