The (Un)official write anything you want page

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/gt_bicycles/42935

Awesome. I can't believe in all the time I waste on the intarweb, I never bothered to look up old BMX bikes until just now. There's nothing like laying your eyes upon something you haven't seen in 25 years. The nostalgia makes me dizzy.
I owned a Performer exactly like the one above. I also had a Schwinn Predator. The ones that were out of reach were Kuwahara and Redline. Even saying the names aloud now fills me with a kind of envy.

Btw, every bike I have EVER owned, excluding my current Cannondale that hides in a garage, has been stolen from me. EVERY SINGLE ONE. ha

I'm going to find a Kuwahara..............and steal it.

I want to say my older brother had a Diamond Back...but we're talking 1984 here so who knows. I don't even remember what happened last week, let alone a quarter-century ago. That said, yeah, Diamond Backs were on my list of must have items in the mid-80s. When I got the GT, I bet I chose it over a DB, but who knows. I should ask my Dad, as he's the one who bought it lol

The bike that started my search was the Huffy Sigma. Do you remember it? It had disc wheels and was heavy as a motherfucker.

I went to the mall today. I need to have my head examined.
didn't even buy gifts. they just had some awesome deals at Macy's for our kitchen :loco:

but man ... people are insane.

from what I saw, the reports will show it was the best BF in years.

There's no recession.
Economic twists and turns are based purely on speculation. The whole thing is a crock of shit.

A friend just randomly linked it to me just a few minutes ago, hahaha. Must be making its rounds on the internet!

Yesterday we got the keys to our house and waiting on the porch was Deströyer 666 - To the Devil His Due. Satan smiles upon the Motörbike family.