The (Un)official write anything you want page

I still browse this forum but don't post because it sucks.

edit: Herr Walker doesn't like me because I went to college and don't write "been" when I mean to say "being".

and wtf is with this "no longer a music forum" nonsense? There's a bunch of threads on the front page that are music-related

oh hahaha the reason I logged on here has nothing to do with music....I want to go on a murderous rampage at work...but I'm too peaceful and calm and would probably cry alot when I ran out of bullets. Is there an alternative? Can I give people dirty looks or something?

haha :lol: Yea, just give em the 'ol stinkeye. works everytime. if they challenge you, then out with the pistols.

or just bring it back to the old school and go around smackin peeps up with latex gloves.

or just bring it back to the old school and go around smackin peeps up with latex gloves.

hahaha genius!!!

thatd be alot of smacking though. People are so damn crazy and annoying. I was doing this procedure and this RN walks in and goes, "you stole my job" and I go, "uuhhh" and she goes on to say how she was all officially hired for the position I have but then she never heard back from the director and the next thing she knew, *I* had the job. That was apparently three fucking years ago because that's when I started doing this. haha
That's just one small example of how wacky people are. I can't even begin to get into the patients. It's an entirely different world.

one of my good friend's son just got admitted to a prestigious art and drama HS here in NYC.
Madonna's daughter goes there and i was just laughing with her that he will probably end up dating her.

then i did a search online as I never saw what Madonna's daughter looks like ...

lourdes_leon.JPG