The (Un)official write anything you want page

Leaning towards Death Angel. Getting a date these days only slightly more difficult than getting a non-English speaking cashier at McDonald's.

trust me on the DA dude, chick WILL wait.
look at dorian, the more he ignores them the more they strip on the cell phone for him.

hahaha I agree with the lurch. Chick will still be around.
lol @ stripping...it's not fair. Where were these chicks when I was younger? And single?

Swimming Pool is a pretty awesome movie. That chick has fine titties.

HAHAHAHAHA I rented that a few years back based SOLELY on the chick on the cover.
I thought the movie itself was pretty bad. I ended up FF most of it (except for the naked parts obviously) :loco:

let me ask you guys something.
is being tall the only time others feel ok to make stupid comments.
Chinese food delivery guy in the elevator tonight: Oh, you so tall! how tall you are? (for the 145K times i hear that)

I am pretty sure if you are short, fat or skinny you never get asked.

do you?

When you're short you don't get asked exactly how tall you are, rather you get told how short you are.

my daughter passes out for her afternoon nap to this song ... yeah a dance track

notes:

- 303 MILLION views?!?!?! ... that has the be the winner on youtube
- Shakira just does it for me ... mama mia ... she has just the right amount of meat and those hips ... wowaweewa ... they don't lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wierd.
I've been meaning to say this exact same thing for three months now.....but thought you guys would be like "wtf?"
Both the kids dance like crazy to this and the 2 y/o walks around all day asking, "waka waka waka eh eh?"
and yes, Shakira looks fucking fiiiiiiine in this video
so fine in fact that I've been caught watching it without the kids....for uhm....research

edit: let me also toot my own horn that I can recognize nearly every player in the video...except for the Croatian dude. I have no idea who that is.

On the topic...I had the five y/o very seriously trying to emulate these moves recently

I cant believe this came out in '97...fuck I feel old

Last edited by a moderator:
Decision rendered. Tonight we thrash, and I'm resuming my old habit of not taking a girl out until after we've had sex.

Wierd.
I've been meaning to say this exact same thing for three months now.....but thought you guys would be like "wtf?"
Both the kids dance like crazy to this and the 2 y/o walks around all day asking, "waka waka waka eh eh?"
and yes, Shakira looks fucking fiiiiiiine in this video
so fine in fact that I've been caught watching it without the kids....for uhm....research

edit: let me also toot my own horn that I can recognize nearly every player in the video...except for the Croatian dude. I have no idea who that is.

haha ... yeah. teh hot.

let me ask you something, and this might have been answered already somewhere in the RC dewey decimal system archive, but have you middle American dudes have any ladies other the cowgirl caucasian variety?

I grew up in a town whose big claim to fame is having the world's oldest rodeo...

that said, I've been with african-american, native american, latina women. And I seriously think I'm done with women actually born in this country.