The (Un)official write anything you want page

the power adapter for my laptop died today. went to get a new one... fucking $85.00!!!

lol

there are universal cheapo adapters, this is not rocket science like the manufacturers want you to believe, get one with the right amount of voltz and milliamperez and you good

lol

there are universal cheapo adapters, this is not rocket science like the manufacturers want you to believe, get one with the right amount of voltz and milliamperez and you good

trust me, i know. the universal ones were $80 and up. i could apparently get a brand specific one for like $40 online, but I had to explain to the guy at the store that HOW THE FUCK CAN I ORDER ONE ONLINE if my LAPTOP HAS NO POWER ADAPTER. i'm sure that i've been had, but oh well

trust me, i know. the universal ones were $80 and up. i could apparently get a brand specific one for like $40 online, but I had to explain to the guy at the store that HOW THE FUCK CAN I ORDER ONE ONLINE if my LAPTOP HAS NO POWER ADAPTER. i'm sure that i've been had, but oh well

for future reference, this is how you do it bro

http://s.dealextreme.com/search/laptop+adapter

order with free shipping directly from hong kong, spend $7-20 (all this shit is made in china anyway so why not cut out the middle men)

so you see, if they can sell directly to end users for $7 then you can imagine what these probably cost to make. three bucks, tops? yes, you've been had, but that is the norm in consumer electronics