The (Un)official write anything you want page

i dont think they'll ever top XP (not that XP is a fantastic OS or anything)

anyway.... i'm not ashamed to say that the highlight of my weekend was obtaining Phil Collin's "Face Value" for $4.99 at some CD store. i had to follow my lady to the mall the other day and i was infuriated to see the CD prices at FYE (a sort of CD/movie/video game store for the international folks). they were selling the Chili Peppers album "Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik" for TWENTY fucking dollars. now THAT is total rape of the consumer. you can get that CD brand new for like $3.00 on eBay. I don't understand how that is even legal... it's such an old and popular album. total madness. now i know why i don't go to the mall.

Once I switched to Ubuntu, I feel like every time I want to go to window (ie gaming, Netflix, or powerpoint), I feel horrible, and get annoyed so quickly.

That being said, I like Windows 7 as much as I liked XP and ME.

windows 2000 was the best windows, in that it was fairly stable, had a minimum of superfluous bullshit, and had a reasonably consistent user interface that was not designed for toddlers

wait i never knew there was an actual video for this?

(it's not particularly interesting though)

Last edited by a moderator:
shit. the forever season is playing live and i want to film it in 720p with two cameras. just realized i need to buy 2 16gb sdhc cards to achieve this :<

Urkel is before Max was born ... and no idea what you are talking about either.

I do know however that yesterday I thought ... damn Arnie is living the American dream ... until I saw the Housekeeper today
this dude will bang anything.

r598918106.jpg

*awaits dorian*

Video of a bride pounding on the drums to METALLICA's "Master Of Puppets" at her wedding reception. Annette Ortiz-Diaz, who who was the drummer of FATAL POSPOROS, had a stint with the ska band HALF PAST-TWO. She and her husband &#8212; who plays guitar and sings in the video &#8212; had a METALLICA tribute band (made up of Asians) called TRAPPED UNDER RICE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do know however that yesterday I thought ... damn Arnie is living the American dream ... until I saw the Housekeeper today
this dude will bang anything.

r598918106.jpg

*awaits dorian*

GAH!!! That's just plain wierd. Gotta have some standards.