The (Un)official write anything you want page

lol @ Aurel....seriously Ken, give up the stereo already. Aurel and I can split up the components. We'll give them back when the kid is, say, four. We promise.

More importantly, why are you at the hospital so long? C-section no doubt

Yeah, a c-section was necessary. She wouldnt dilate past 7cm and his heartrate would drop with every contraction, not to mention he was face-up rather than face-down and wouldnt move. 24 hours of labor later, 6lbs 13oz of Doomchild.

tonight and tomorrow night (if they are still in the hospital) you need to party like it's 1999. do yoga, meditate, enjoy the silence.

trust me on this one. :loco:

142618__wanda_l.jpg

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-congratulations K-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-ken!

:headbang:

So, yeah, I pretty much loathe being a nurse and the wife really doesn't want me even finishing my masters - she wants me out of the health care field entirely - so I've been thinking of things I want to do when I grow up. One of them is becoming a police officer. I've also been thinking about moving back to Ohio and I checked out the Dayton PD website and I'm TOO OLD to be an officer.

Rather sobering.

On the same topic....I still have two years before I'm too old to be an FBI agent. But...man...the FBI is like being in the military. They can send you anywhere. I'd end up in in fucking Arkansas or something.