The (Un)official write anything you want page

hahah yeah I couldnt care less about basketball but thats pretty awesome on so many levels
ive been wondering if it's wierd to basketball fans that three obnoxious and cocky black guys got beat almost single handedly by a quiet German guy - basketball is far and away the most racially charged sport
im just hoping i wont have to see those three idiots on sportscenter for awhile

Local garage psych band Thee Oh Sees pretty much have the best album covers of all time

File:The_master%27s_bedroom_is_worth_spending_a_night_in_album_cover.jpg

220px-Theeohseeshelp2.jpg

220px-Dogpoison.jpg

220px-Warmslime.jpg

220px-Castlemania.jpg

How could these fail to be awesome?

hahah yeah I couldnt care less about basketball but thats pretty awesome on so many levels
ive been wondering if it's wierd to basketball fans that three obnoxious and cocky black guys got beat almost single handedly by a quiet German guy - basketball is far and away the most racially charged sport
im just hoping i wont have to see those three idiots on sportscenter for awhile

Luckily if we hear about LeDouche at all in the offseason, it will be talk concerning how he IS NOT and NEVER WILL BE Jordan. He has the hardware, but not the heart. Didn't he score, like, 10 points in the combined 4th quarters of the finals? That's gotta be one of the most consistent choke jobs ever.

LeBron%20Jamesx-inset-community.jpg

LeCoon James

"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."

Hey man, it's life's simple pleasures that make it worth living. :lol:

LeBron is one of the best players in the NBA. The Heat's defense is probably one of the best in the NBA, if not the best.

If you are talking about why I like basketball and watched the game. :shrug: I like it.

LeBron is one of the best players in the NBA. The Heat's defense is probably one of the best in the NBA, if not the best.

If you are talking about why I like basketball and watched the game. :shrug: I like it.

I'm questioning why the fuck you would be rooting for the fucking HEAT of all teams. It's not like you're from Miami or anything. Lebron is a fucking egomaniacal, moronic, asshat. I'd love to punch Bosh multiple times in the face. Fucking lizard. Wade is a beast and respectable but them 2 clowns definitely took him down to their level a few times during the season. That whole espn lebron press conference and pyrotechnic show bullshit before the season celebrating whoknowswhat. What a disgrace. After the Heat loss, I'm beginning to think that there actually may be a higher power afterall.

How many times you going to choke Lebron? "Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5..."

Dallas winning is great for basketball/NBA.

Who gives a fuck at what Bosh looks like or how much of an assface LeBron is? There was an article out there were it explains The Decision (I think SI), and it explains that it wasn't LeBron's idea. It was more the media's idea and LeBron got pushed under the bus. I don't care about his off the court shenanigans. I care about his play on the court. Did LeBron not play his best in the finals? Not really, but he played fucking fantastic against the Bulls and Celtics. LeBron is my favourite defender in the league. The way he makes up ground, the way he uses his basketball IQ in every possession (offensively and defensively). LeBron plays his type of game, and he does it extremely well. He might not be a Jordan or someone who will make all those last second shots, but since he plays a type of game that is more like Magic Johnson, he's always going to get shit for not being a Jordan.

It's also stupid to hate teams. It's a sporting event, enjoy how the teams play and root for the teams you like most.

You can hate the person, but seriously, hating the way he plays the game because you hate him? Come on. Of course players like D-Rose makes you feel good that not all sports players are douchebags, but I'd still like Rose if he was a cunt.

I completely fucking disagree with you.

I'm with the buff dude. You make umpteen million a year, carry yourself with some dignity, not some ass clown from the ghetto. This is a fucking business, not a pick up game at the YMCA. Kids look up to these coons, literally (tree dangling), and figuratively, show some fucking class. Not to mention that he wiped his ass with the franchise that brought him to the dance. I'm not going to pretend that I know what I'm talking about, because I hardly watch this Congo shit, but Akon James needs to be fettered to the hoop. DIIIIIIRK! :kickass:

:lol: ... fucking Jerry's back.

I don't give a shit about this sport anymore. Probably since Ewing/Bird/Jordan retired ... all I see is what Jerry does, bunch of tattooed spoiled brats.

Lebron went to Miami to fucking party ... Cleveland was not glamorous enough for him. The rest of what he says its just bullshit.

I lost interest shortly after sixth grade or so...which would've been around the time Bird and co. retired?
I remember J.R. Reid playing for North Carolina and that's about it