The (Un)official write anything you want page

so i've been reading through a bunch of my back issues of DEADPOOL (the greatest comic book character of all time) and in issue #7, from Nov. '97, I notice he's wearing a shirt with the TYPE O NEGATIVE logo on it.

ton-logo1.jpg

BAD ASS is all i gotta say....

look at all the monkeys getting it on "video" with their phones and whathaveyou
fucken embarrasing. They're the ones who need roundhouse kicked.

I like how the people pointing and laughing at that keeper could barely walk to the bus stop that took them to the game, let alone play football

Ever been to a party of about 30 people where the greatest thing to do is post online? I am at one right now.

Ever been to a party of about 30 people where the greatest thing to do is post online? I am at one right now.

Lower it to 20, sub the posting online to "wishing for death", and the answer to your question would be yes. A couple New Years back my friends and I rented a hotel for a little hullabaloo. Half of the attendees sequestered themselves to the bedroom, isolating themselves from the rest of the herd. The people that I'm friendly with ended up starting a game of fucking SCENE IT. This was supposed to be an evening of mirth and booze, but it turned out to be one of the biggest duds in the history of get togethers, killing our little annual turn of the year tradition. Well there was one more afterwards which I did not attend. That one urned out to be the biggest junior high party the neighborhood has seen in a decade. Too bad the targeted demographic was 21+. Fucking travesty.

yesterday at Le Mans ... amazingly nobody was killed in this accident

5820873053_f84cd2d705_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: