The (Un)official write anything you want page

This shall be my next audio purchase in the coming weeks for my bday: http://www.stuff.tv/review/denon-d-m38dab

Mainly because of the ease...push the power button and play for 15 min if need be. I cant do that with my current setup.

denon_d_m38_dab.png

Dear god man this really is the end for (/of?) you!

I'LL BUY THEM MERLINS

In all seriousness this is why I ended up with a receiver for the 683s. Home Theatre if I want to expand the setup, and the simplicity of HDMI out from my comp into it to play music or movies... win all around.

wtf just happened on this page?

Como?

Dear god man this really is the end for (/of?) you!

I'LL BUY THEM MERLINS

In all seriousness this is why I ended up with a receiver for the 683s. Home Theatre if I want to expand the setup, and the simplicity of HDMI out from my comp into it to play music or movies... win all around.

Word. I guess I prefer to have my cake and eat it too.

Tube based system/Merlins for serious dedicated listening when I have the time to sit down and dedicate my time to focus on the music and nothing else; which is further fewer and far between... And the Denon handy-dandy for everything else.

i really like them all-in-one deals with usb etc. i would probably have one if it wasn't for my need for a record player, it would look really stupid having that little all-in-one box and then a big old fat record player beside it

rather have a bunch of big black boxes then

I took the sketchiest hostel-esque bus from Greece to Macedonia haha..3 dudes 6'9" and bald not speaking a word of english for like 3 hours on a 4 man minivan haha was so strange, good luck to ya!

So, we have a snobby beer thread and a whisk(e)y thread. I love both and made my rounds but lately all I have been drinking and heavily exploring is red wine. I think it would be kinda gay & lying to create a red wine thread though.

So, we have a snobby beer thread and a whisk(e)y thread. I love both and made my rounds but lately all I have been drinking and heavily exploring is red wine. I think it would be kinda gay & lying to create a red wine thread though.

I'd support this thread. I've been drinking a few bottles of red a week at the moment. Drank a nice Cab. Sav. last night. Is it mainly American wines you've been drinking? I prefer smoother merlots and such, but I finely balanced shiraz pleases the palate nicely.